six

||

SPHINA LED VICTORIA TO THE cafeteria as the herd of students stood to watch the two girls strut down the hall

SPHINA LED VICTORIA TO THE cafeteria as the herd of students stood to watch the two girls strut down the hall. They all knew of Sphina, they knew she was deadly and could end them, so most of them tried to befriend her, which didn't work in the long run.

Now, that they saw Victoria with her, they knew they were in for trouble. They couldn't risk getting on their bad sides, not only could the two ruin them, they could ruin their entire families business. So, they did what they do best, watch from the sidelines, staying out of the way.

The girls entered the cafeteria and everything went silent, a crumb could even be heard if it fell to the floor. Victoria raised her chin, her eyes slowly moving across the room, she moved her shoulders back as she walked to the lunch line. She held her smirk the whole way there fully knowing the boys were gnawing at her. She even sent a few winks to the boys who dared looked into her eyes.

The powerful aura she held was suffocating. No one has ever been so intimidated by someone as much as Victoria intimidates them. There was something about her that no one could figure out. What made her so cold? What made her the way she is? Anyone could wonder all they wanted, but they could never figure it out, and they never will.

"What the hell just happened!" Sphina whispered yelled. Even Sphina was scared of Victoria's presence and she was the one walking with her. She had no clue how someone could silence everyone within the matter of seconds.

"Power, baby, power." Victoria grabbed the already packaged ceaser salad from the stand and payed while Sphina grabbed a fruit smoothie. She allowed Sphina to lead the way to her personal room. She could already see the glass rooms above as she glanced up. Before she could walk any further a girly shriek called her name.

Victoria inhaled a huge breath not wanting to be angry any longer. She could tell this girl was annoying and frankly she was hungry and just wanted to eat in peace.

"What." She stated bluntly as she turned around to face the girl. Victoria wasn't shocked by her appearance, she actually expected the girl to look exactly like this. She had bleach blonde hair that looked fried on the ends, her shirt was even smaller than Victoria's not leaving much to imagination. She was wearing a weird shade of purple lipstick that just didn't match the color scheme of the whole entire school making her look like a whore. Victoria wouldn't be nice about it, she'd tell it to her face if she wanted to.

"I just want you to know that this is my school, you can't come here and act like you own the place all of the sudden." She smiled crossing her arms over her chest. Victoria scrunched her face up in disgust. This girl really was a dumb blonde, she had no idea the torturous things Victoria could do to her.

Victoria saw that she was holding a green smoothie, probably kale or spinach. She hated to do this on her first day, but everyone needs to know she is not to be messed with.
"Can I try a sip of your smoothie?" She sickly smiled, "I'd love to have a body like yours." Her smiled dropped and turned into a murderous glare as she took ahold of the smoothie.

"This green almost matches your disgusting personality." She said as she dumped the contents of the smoothie on the girls head. "By the way, I can tell your boobs are fake, mine are real sweetie." Gasps were heard all around the room.

"What the hell, you bitch!" The girl screamed as she lunged for Victoria. She was shocked, she was not expecting to be attacked by this poor excuse of a girl, but she's always ready for anything. She side stepped out of the way as the green girl fell straight onto the floor.

"Sphina, where was this room of yours you were showing me before we were rudely interrupted?" She feigned innocence. She enjoyed the thrill of that experience and she'd do it again, over and over. She loved to show people what would happen if someone crossed her, it happened rarely, people knew not to mess with her, yet there were the select few of course.

Sphina grinned as she looked down at the girl. She turned around and started heading in the directions of the rooms. Sphina was shocked that Victoria poured that smoothie over Elizabeth's head, but she really didn't expect less. She wished she had that confidence and maybe hanging around Victoria would help her.

Victoria stepped over the un-named girl adding the dramatic affect to the whole situation. She could have been eating her salad right now but instead she had to do that, not like she was mad about the outcome.

"Who did I just pour a smoothie over?" Victoria questioned as they climbed a set of stairs. The stairs were a green and white marble adding the designer effect. She was shocked that the richest could have rooms, she faintly remembered being offered one but she had no idea what they were talking about.

"That was Elizabeth, she's rich but not as rich as us. She thinks she's better than everyone and is a total slut. She's gotten with half the guys at this school." Sphina explained as they entered a sleek room.

"If she messes with me again, she'll get it."

"You seem to have a plan with her."

"I know everyone's secrets here, including her dirty little one, she makes one wrong move and i'll tell everyone."

Sphina's face paled as she looked at Victoria.

"So... you even know my secret?" She asked carefully. No one knew about her brother, so how could Victoria?

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone, that's your secret that I respect and understand, if you ever need anyone i'm here." Victoria quickly shut down any uncertainty Sphina may have had.

"Thank you so much, anyway, here's my room, personally designed by mua." Victoria smiled as she looked around the room.

There was two white leather couches facing each other with a glass table sitting between them. Her room was placed in the middle giving a great view of the whole cafeteria. In the corners of the room we're hanging plants with overgrown stems and leaves. By the door was a mini fridge that was sat on a black counter with a coffee machine next to it. The place was quaint but you could feel the money screaming at you.

Victoria realized since they sat in the middle, there were two other rooms next to them, the walls were glass, allowing anyone in the two rooms to see in just as she could see through them. No one was in the one to her right so she looked to her left.

There sat three boys all looking at her with evil grins.
||

here we go people, let's get this party started

vote!
🤍