26

Sorry about the slightly shorter chapter. I'm in a bit of a rush today, but I really wanted to get something out for y'all. 

I doodled a regular Dream :'))

Everyone had split apart. Sapnap and Skeppy left to stream and Eret was rustling around in the kitchen pantry.

Dream and George looked between each other in a silent conversation.

Dream had sat down beside George again. They were hanging out in their bedroom. George was rambling on about Minecraft while playing the game on his pc.

Dream watched fondly. George just kept going on and on about how he really didn't want to die to a wither skeleton.

Dream found it rather hilarious.

" Watch out! There's one on your left! " George stifled a screech and turned to smack at the mob.

Dream wheezed and watched the screen intently again.

" Chest! " He exclaimed, pointing at it from down the hall of the Nether Fortress.

" I really like the nether. " Dream remarked. He tilted his head a little at his screen. He really liked the piglin, they were his favorite. They reminded him of Techno.

" What? why? " George furrowed his brows, his eyes filled with confusion, his goggles discarded on the desk.

" It reminds me of home. " Dream said cheerfully. while the nether looked nothing like his home, it still had the red tint and odd creatures, which was good enough for the imp.

George nodded " I guess I could see that. " He said and went back to concentrating on the game. The blonde pouted.

" Georgeeeeeee " Dream suddenly whined. His ears flopped. He leaned back in his chair, letting himself hover a little.

The boy looked up with an annoyed expression. " What, Dream? "

" Pay attention to meee. " He complained while slouching. " I want a huggg. Your hugs are the best. "

George snorted and went back to his game. " You act like a toddler Dream. " He said with a laugh. He appeared to be debating whether or not he should hug him.

" fine. If you won't pay attention, Patches will. Right, Patches? " Dream huffed while turning to his cat, who gave him a lazy glare from her windowsill. Obviously, he was wrong. Patches wasn't moving from that warm spot for anything. " Damn it, cat! Love meeeee. "

Dream groaned and leaned back in his chair.

" Pleaseeee. "

" No, Dream. "

" Pretty please? "

" No. "

" Please, please, please, please, please, please. "

" N- Fine. Only if it'll get you to shut up. " George puffed as he stood up and wrapped Dream in a hug. Dream grinned victoriously.

George quickly let go and went back to his game. Dream frowned before looking at the screen, his eyes lit up.

" You're on fire. " Said Dream before laughing.

" I know, that's thanks to you. " George whined as he forced his character to run away. He squeaked as another blaze shot at him.

Dream cackled. " You're welcome! "

He wheezed even louder when he heard Skeppy screech and Sapnap start yelling in the next room over. They'd been streaming for a little over an hour now. Needless to say, the two combined could cause an Earthquake with the noise.

Eret opened their door with a very peeved look. Dream looked up and chuckled at his expression. Even from behind the glasses, he could tell he was glaring.

" I haven't heard this much noise for years now. Maybe. I don't know. " he grumbled.

" I told ya, you just have to get used to it. " Dream chuckled.

" Yeah, yeah. " The fallen angel huffed. He looked between Dream George and the screen.

" Minecraft? " He read his eyes lighting up. " I used to play that! " He said quickly, he approached the screen, a look of nostalgia flooded his features.

George grinned. " I was the loudest when streaming. " He said with pride. Dream shook his head, the same warm fuzziness filling his stomach.

" Pfft. You're so stupid. " Dream snickered.

" I was! I could pull up old recordings or something. " He exclaimed.

" No! No. Spare my ears, please! " Dream said while gripping his long, russet colored ears.

George giggled. " I'll spare your ears. For now, at least. "

Dream's ears perked and his tail wagged a little.

" Score! I don't go deaf for today! " He said in triumph.

" I'm not surprised that you used to play, Eret. " George added.

Eret sat down on the bed behind them.

" Why? " He tilted his head.

" Because! It's still pretty popular. " Eret nodded and looked to Dream. Silence fell in the room for a moment.

" So, did you- " Eret tried to speak up, only to be quickly cut off.

" Don't even finish that sentence. " Dream warned, stiffening a little while glaring at the angel from over his shoulder. Eret threw his hands up in defeat.

" Alright. I guess the answer is obvious then. "

" What? " George stared at them in confusion.

" It's nothing, something that happened during our time being hostages, y'know. " Eret said with a shrug.

George hesitated before nodding. Another shout echoed down the hall. Skeppy was shrieking, telling Sapnap to help him.

" Is this house soundproof? " Dream asked while glancing around.

" Nope. " George hummed.

" I feel bad for anyone passing. It sounds like someone is constantly being stabbed or something. " George flinched at his words before smiling sheepishly. A new emotion Dream had never seen before flooded his eyes.

" Yeah. I guess you're right. " He said quietly. He turned back to his game and Dream frowned.

What was wrong with George? Why is he suddenly so uneasy?

" Did I offend him? " Eret whispered, looking at Dream. He shrugged nervously in response. 

Sad Gogy :(( 

I again, might post twice today, but It's not very likely. 

Love y'all 

Moony <3