#53

After getting a call from one of the producers in the company, Jungkook got up and got dressed to go. It was way too early in the morning but it sounded urgent. He didn't want to leave without telling you so he entered your room slowly.

He smiled when he saw you sleeping like a baby. Watching you always relaxes his heart in ways that sometimes even he can't explain.

"Y/n..." Jungkook whispered slowly trying to wake you up from sleep. He placed a hand on your shoulder to shake you lightly.

"Babe.." he called out again and this time you woke up, still feeling sleepy you slowly turned to his side.

"Hm?" you hummed as you forced open your eyes to look up at him.

" I have to go to the company. Got some work to finish. I may not be able to drop you off today, is that okay?" he squats down to have his face close to yours, his hand brushing your hair back.

You gave a nod rubbing your eye still feeling sleepy. Jungkook smiled warmly and leaned in to kiss your forehead.

"Go back to sleep. It's still way too early for you to get up." he said and before he stood up you held his hand and nudged him to come closer. Once he did you placed a kiss on his lips.

Jungkook got up and tucked you in letting you fall asleep again before leaving for work.

It's been a while since he met up with the members. And it kind of felt awkward because non of them knew about his relationship with you. After discussing the production matter the members decided to have breakfast together.

No matter what the bond was still the same, they all laughed and teased and talked. Jungkook was fine with everything but he felt like he needed to tell this to Jimin. He didn't want to hide it. So once everyone was done and about to leave he held Jimin back.

"Hyung. I need to talk to you." By the way he called Jimin hyung, Jimin knew it was something serious.

"Jungkook-ah is everything alright?" he asked concerned.

"I-I have to tell you something. I don't want you to hear it from others so.." he trailed off wondering how too say it out. But Jimin just smiled and placed a comforting hold on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I know." he said.

"You know?" Jungkook asked looking up at him.

"Yes I know. And I'm really happy for you. She deserves you kook and I know you will treat her right.. So you don't have to be awkward about it with me. Y/n and I are good as special friends." Jimin said feeling genuinely happy for Jungkook.

And Jimin being Jimin he hugged it out with Jungkook and ended up laughing with him feeling relieved.

"Jungkook-ah no matter what we are Brothers!" Jimin said patting his back.

"Busan Brothers!" Jungkook confirmed and Jimin gave a nod "Always."

**********

It was around noon when Jungkook came home. A huge smile spread across your face when you saw him walking in yawning like a baby only covering his nose. Since he left early in the morning he must be still sleepy.

"Is my baby tired?" you asked as he walked towards you.

"Hmm.. A little." he flopped down to the sofa, resting his head on your lap facing you.

You smiled and started running your fingers through his hair, brushing his head. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling it nice.

"Take a nap then." you said to him.