CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

AUTHOR'S POV

COVER CREDITS : amulyaa08

____________________________________

As she finished writing the letter, she folded it and with a help of a stool she climbed near the window and called the postman and throwed the letter to him and sighed him to give this letter or post this to Advik to which he nodded happily and went away with the letter.

She was 1000 times thankful to him, he came in her life like a angel...

Gulping a lump form in her throat she slowly got down from the stool and slid down near the door.....

Will she escape?can Advik take her out? What will the beast do? Will he harm Advik? Will he harm her again?

Thousand questions ran across her mind, she didn't know what got into her that she became so brave and bold to do so....

Her cheat was rising up and down, she licked her dry lips and wiped her neck which was sweating badly....

She closed her eyes leaning back...

Her mind rushed to a incident happened when she was just 2 days married to him...

She opposed, back answered Anita for her rude behavior and as a reward for that....

"Please,aarav its painfull "
She pleaded her cruel husband who was waiting with a cigarette in his hand

"Do you think I will leave you after what you did "he told with a smirk and pulled her from the floor and banged her head to the wall
Her forehead was bleeding
He pressed the cigarette on her soft wrist making her to scream in pain
She cried in pain ,but his cruelty didn't stop
After felt like hours
He decided to leave her
But actually after he left her
Her heart cried and begged her to leave him and she never agreed because that time she hoped, and wished he will change, she didn't understand his cruelty, his internions until he crossed his limits
But this time ...
SHE AGREED TO HER HEART....

____________________________________

"yamini...... Where are you "she heard Aarav 's voice outside and that's when she started realizing things happening around ,she got up from her place and opened the door and walked out...

Her eyes fell on aarav who was standing in middle of road, running his fingers through his messed up hairs....

"aa... Aarav"she called slowly ,softly but yet he could hear it....

He immediately turned and saw her standing in front of the washroom and ran towards her....

A huge happiness, joy hit him ,the thought she didn't leave him even when she had chance was making him so happy....
Never in his life he felt such kind of happiness....