RELIVING

© All right reserved. 2020

All contents in this story are from my imagination and written by kyndior. Please don't use any of the following concepts I come up with for your own story. Also, this is a fiction story. So don't take offense to anything. Everything will be made up. Anything of similarity to another story you may have read is  completely coincidental.

Images that are not under direct ownership belong solely to its rightful owners.

Pls leave the negativity elsewhere!
Thanks loves and enjoy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FOREWARNING
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

        This Urban Fiction is rated MATURE; EXPLICIT CONTENT.

          ➽ STRONG Sexual Content.
          ➽ VULGAR Profanity.
          ➽ GRAPHIC Descriptions.
          ➽ DRUG Usage.
          ➽ DEROGATORY Slurs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SHORT SUMMARY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

               Urban Novel—Fresh out of prison years sooner than expected, Toby Booker was happy to be home to raise his son's and return to business with brother. He gets the chance to 'relive' again and apart of that reliving is going after the first woman he ever fell in with, who he hasn't seen in two decades. That is until his brother's wedding when he happened to find those serene, hazel eyes in the crowd that belonged to a well-known songwriter, Anicia Porter. But will it be easy for Toby to relive his past with Anicia especially with her being in a committed relationship?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Start Date| October 25, 2020
End Date| TBD

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Face Claims