Chapter 14

Alexis' POV

               "Harry!" I shout hoping he will stop and listen.

        He continues rushing up to the school. I let go of Draco's hand and try to catch up with the group.

          Lisa isn't just wounded, she's been scratched by a werewolf.

                    "Harry for fucks sake just listen to me!"

      Finally, he stops moving and turns towards me. "We don't have time to chit chat, Alexis."

     I look at Lisa who is barely conscious and losing a lot of blood. She's going to bleed to death if she doesn't get the help she needs.

        "My dad knows how to heal a werewolf wound, I'll tell him to meet you."

       Before he can argue Luna grabs his arm and begins pulling him inside the school. Luckily, the dance is over by now and students are in their dorms. It wouldn't be good if they saw this.

      "Do you know where Snape would be at this time of night?" Gabriella slows down beside me.

    I shrug my shoulders. "Probably looking for me, I didn't speak to him at all during the dance."

                     She nods her head then looks back at Draco.

       "Don't listen to Harry, he doesn't know Malfoy well enough to judge."

      I glance back at him. He's walking by himself slowly, trying to avoid going back to Hogwarts.

              Gabriella continues. "You can't help who you fall for, right?"

      When I look back up in her direction I see she's distracted by something; someone. Her eyes are glued to Hermione Granger.

     Part of me wants to ask but I don't. Last time I checked Gabriella isn't seeing anyone which probably means she's not ready to talk about it.

                "She's really pretty." I say softly.

     Gabriella snaps back to reality and gives me a shy look. I let out a small chuckle then she disappears into the school.

      Once I enter the front door I make my way to my father's classroom. He usually stays up grading papers every night.

      I don't waste time knocking. Instead I enter the classroom and rush up the small staircase to my father's office. Sure enough, he's sitting inside at his desk taking notes.

      "You didn't speak to me once, Alexis. What have you been up to all-"

     "Dad, I love you. I'm sorry I didn't stop to chat earlier, but now we have an emergency."

      His eyes grow big. He knows I rarely come to him with problems so this is serious. Quickly, he drops the quill in his hands and grabs his wand.

     Before I exit behind him I grab two things off the shelf; powdered silver and dittany.

Draco's POV

      Alexis vanished before I could find out where she was headed. I assume she's going to the hospital wing along with the rest of the group so I decide to go that way. I have nothing better to do tonight and if Lisa dies I can say I was there.

      As soon as I get to the wing I spot the large group of students huddled around a bed, all still in their formal clothing. Right after I enter Alexis and Snape push past me.