𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

AMOUR
PROLOGUE ━━ the hatstall

▎AMOUR  ▎PROLOGUE ━━ the hatstall

━━━━━━━━━━

SEPTEMBER FIRST HAD FINALLY COME , meaning that it would be Lyra Malfoy's first year at Hogwarts. Her parents and brother had told everything about the magical school in Scotland and she couldn't wait.

She expected to be in Slytherin like the rest of her family. It was what her father told her to think about before she boarded on the train with her brother, who was already wearing his green and silver Slytherin robes.

Lyra followed him to the compartment where he sat in front of two boys who she knew as his friends Vincent and Gregory. "Hello Lyra," they both chorused. She greeted them back with a smile. It was hard for Lyra to listen what Draco was saying. He was a very fast talker for starters, and she felt so sick that she knew she would throw up.

"I need some fresh air," she said. Lyra never really liked any type of transportation. Trains, portkeys, you name it and she would throw up in them, they made her feel dizzy and nauseous.

"Didn't you take the potion?" asked Draco, sounding concerned.

     "Yes, but I think it didn't work."

"I could go with you," he suggested, but Lyra shook her head.

     "There's no need for that, otherwise they'll immediately think of me as a baby who can't go anywhere without her big brother." It had been like that her whole life. She was treated like the little kid who was to everyone Draco's sister or Lucius and Narcissa's daughter. No one even tried to take her seriously.

Draco shrugged, "Fair point, but don't get lost."

    "I won't." she replied while standing up. After she left the compartment, her head started to hurt. She felt like she was spinning and even thought she saw a flying muggle car up in the air.

She finally found the door of the toilet. It opened and a girl around her age with freckles spotted all over her and fiery red hair came out of it. Lyra pushed her out of the way and immediately threw up. "Could I get some medicine for you?" the girl who was still there asked. "My brother definitely has one."

     Lyra used some toilet paper to clean her mouth. "Does it have added fruits in it?" she asked the girl. Those were the ones her parents gave her. They helped sometimes but not this time. The girl shook her head.

"Well, that'll be nice."

"Does this happen often?" asked the girl while Lyra was following her to a compartment.