Lucky day: Part 31

Hermione knocked on the bathroom door, waiting for Pansy to hurry up. "Come on! It's been half an hour!"Hermione Snapped. "Shut up Zabini!"Pansy snarled. Hermione huffed and crossed her arms. "What are you so needy about?"Pansy asked as she left the bathroom 2 minutes later. "Umm we have class in 20 minutes!"Hermione said. "Mia?"Pansy said as she grinned. "What" Hermione snapped. "It's Saturday"Pansy laughed. Hermione groaned, as she covered her face with her hands. "You don't have to lie, are you going on a date with Draco?"Pansy asked. "Pansy I told you we aren't dating"Hermione said. "I thought you were joking! It's been a week since you've arrived and he hasn't been asked you out?! What's wrong with him? Why don't you do it then!"Pansy questioned. "I didn't wait 6 months just to go ask him out myself, he had me wait, he's gonna ask me"Hermione said, glaring at the wall. "I don't think it has anything to do with you Mia" Pansy assured, putting a hand on her arm. "Astoria is still trying to sort out everything with Her parents and I bet there's someone here communicating with the Daily Prophet. So if he just starts dating you, without Aunt Jenny knowing, she'll probably send you or Draco a howler and accuse him of Cheating"Pansy explained. "Well, I'm not gonna keep waiting for long"She said. She entered the bathroom and slammed the door.

Pansy looked towards the door and saw Astoria standing in the doorway. "I've tried to tell Mom that me and him broke up but she won't accept it, I've told Draco, I've told him he can date her but he knows it'll just ruin her reputation"Astoria explained. "Draco doesn't want her to get shamed by the prophet again"Pansy nodded. "she's right though, he's made her wait long enough"Pansy added, glancing at the bathroom door. "Oh, And I came here to tell you something"Astoria remembered. "You have someone waiting in the library for you"She smirked. "Who? Potter?"Pansy asked. "You just like talking to Harry because you two both love Quidditch"Astoria rolled her eyes. "Harry is it?"Pansy smirked. "He's my boyfriend after all"Astoria said, blushing as she did. Pansy left the dorm to go to the library as Astoria left to go to the field, where Harry was waiting.

Hermione was still at the bathroom door however. She felt so jealous, of all her friends. They all were Happy and there she was, waiting for the biggest git in the world to ask her out. She brushed her teeth and Hair before getting dressed for the day, feeling very bitter.

 She brushed her teeth and Hair before getting dressed for the day, feeling very bitter

She walked out of the bathroom and left the dorm. "Mia! News"Blaise said as he followed after her, seeing her leave the Slytherin common room. "What?" Hermione asked. "I got a girlfriend"He grinned. "Who?"Hermione smiled, feeling happy for her brother. Blaise bit his lip and took a step back. "Ginny Weasley"He said, waiting for her reaction. "Ginny?" Hermione repeated, shocked. "Ya"He muttered, taking another step back. "Congratulations"She said, getting read to walk off again. He grabbed her arm. "What's wrong?"He asked, frowning. "Nothing, Nothing at all"She faked a smile. He obviously didn't buy it but she left before he could say anything.

She walked around hogwarts, having no where to actually go. So she headed to the library, maybe to find something to distract her. But she wasn't exactly happy with the results. She saw Daphne and John together, giggling and studying, then she was surprised to find Pansy and Ron sitting on the library floor, flirting and Reading a book together. 'Great Absolutely great' Hermione thought bitterly before leaving the library. She left Hogwarts and went to sit near the Great Lake, right under a tree. She knew she should feel happy for them but she couldn't help but feel jealous. None of them were waiting for another, they all had who they wished, and that bothered her a lot. "You alright?"Tracey asked as she sat down beside her. "Fine" Hermione nodded, keeping her eye on the lake. "I think you should pay a bit more attention to your surroundings"Tracey said as she nudged her. "What're you talking about?" Hermione asked, glancing at her. Tracey just smirked, got up and walked away. Hermione, feeling a bit suspicious, began looking around. No one was there, She was alone.

"Look up"She heard. Turning her head, she saw none other then Draco Malfoy sitting between the branches, he was smirking at her. She just gave him a slight nod and turned back to the lake. That wasn't what he had expected of course. So he jumped down, landing right beside her. Kneeling down to her level, he stared at her a bit, noticing she didn't look happy. "What's wrong?"He asked. "Nothing"She mumbled, feeling oddly embarrassed. "Don't lie to me"He said, putting a hand on her arm. She stared at his hand for a while, not knowing what to say. "It's about me, isn't it?" He questioned. "What makes you say that?" She asked, finally meeting his eye. He lied down on the grass, . "I'm sorry"He said. "About?"She questioned. "Everything, I didn't think it would take this long, I just want to save you the embarrassment"He explained. "What exactly am I supposed to be embarrassed about?"She asked. "Aunt Jenny isn't quiet, she'll send you howler after howler, accusing you of all sorts of things. She'll make you feel embarrassed over something that has nothing to do with you"He said. "Draco, I've been waiting for nearly 7 months"She stated. "And I appreciate it, I really do, Mia if you really don't care about everything that will happen later on, we'll get married right now if you wish"He shrugged. Hermione rolled her eyes. "I don't care about everything that's going to happen"She muttered, shifting her gaze to the castle. She saw him grin out of the corner of her eye. "Alright then"He said as he stood. She watched him climb the tree again, all the way to the top. She wasn't expecting what happened next.

"Witches and Wizards of Hogwarts! I, Draco Malfoy, now Declare Mia Zabini as my girlfriend!"He yelled as loud as his voice would allow him. Hermione sat up immediately, shocked of what she just heard. "What!?"She snapped as she glared up at him. He smirked down at her. "Wait a second"He told. And a second passed before they heard Applause all around them. "What's wrong with you, you bloody idiot!"She snapped at him as he went back to her, hitting his arm. "Your love has made me an Idiot"He smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her close. "Love you Zabini"He muttered before closing the distance between them.

Blaise was only sitting in the Great Hall, waiting for the rest of the group to arrive. "We are finally FREE!"Pansy said as she skipped over to him. "What happened?"He asked as he watched Daphne skip over as well. "Mia and Draco are FINALLY together"Daphne grinned. "And you heard this where?"Blaise questioned. "Draco announced it to all of Hogwarts barely an hour ago. He stood on the biggest tree beside the Great Lake. Honestly I was a mile away and could hear Mia cussing him out"Pansy said, grinning from ear to ear. Blaise just chuckled. He was happy for his sister, all he had to do was give Draco a little chat. "Wait a minute, where's Theo?"Astoria asked. "Snogging Ms. Lovegood in the library" Blaise rolled his eyes. "Mmm"Daphne said as she raised her eyebrows slightly.

Everyone was happy and Paired. They all forgot about the stress of exams they were gonna experience in less then 48 hours.