Chapter 13 - Getting Into Fanfictions

(A/N: Long time no see. I've had this chapter in my drafts for ages. I finished it now, please enjoy.)

Taehyung lay in his bed trying to block out the two couples in the rooms around him that were enjoying themselves too much. Seokjin's heat finally arrived so him and Namjoon had been 'at it' since. Jimin and Jungkook were always at it. Since their relationship became public and teh group had the Vlive; they were being very bold. But the other members were constantly telling them to keep the PDA low when they were in public as not everybody wanted to see them happy.

ARMYs still didn't know about any other couples yet apart from Jimin and Jungkook but they hadn't made a decision when they will tell their amazing fandom but they hope to tell them eventually. Taehyung being the only only one without a mate in the group felt lonely at times but the other members loved him very much and never made him feel left out even though he was. Especially Seokjin who always made sure to play with him. Taehyung would usually mess around with the maknae line but they were very 'busy' all the time now but they still played games together. It was still however, a little different. But, he still loved all his members very much.

He checked his phone again. He had just found the fanfiction he was reading a few nights ago and he was so happy. He got so absorbed in the story that he blocked out what was going on in the rooms beside him. He was amazed at the quality of the story he was reading. He had never suspected that there would be people writing and reading stories like this. With the members dating each other. He had memorised the title of the story so that he could find it again. He had started reading the story from the beginning and he was really enjoying it.

It was about Jimin and Jungkook mainly, meeting in the school library and falling in love but Jimin didn't want to admit to his feelings but he eventually did and they started dating secretly. Seokjin and Namjoon were also dating but Taehyung hadn't read anything about Hoseok and Yoongi even though he knew it would be in there as it was in the story's description.

He didn't have much time to read it in the day but he tried to read it as much as he possibly could. It was so fun and interesting to see what their fandom did. He typed his phone password in again as he had been lying there thinking for a long time and continued to read the story.

'Namjoon pinned Jin to the wall and began to kiss him aggressively causing Seokjin to moan. Namjoon then moved down to Jin's neck and sucked on it. Namjoon gently stoked Jin's sides and gripped his ass.'

"Woah!" gasped Taehyung.

'Namjoon picked up Seokjin and gently placed him on the bed.

Please skip if you don't want to read smut.'

"Smut?" Taehyung asked the silence. "Oh well."

'Namjoon spoke between kisses as he kissed, bit and sucked on Jin's neck. "You are so f*cking sexy, my Jinnie."

Namjoon then procceeded to take of Jin's shirt and shorts and continued his kissing all over his boyfriend.'

Taehyung stopped again. If he continued, he didn't think he could look at Seokjin and Namjoon. He just shrugged and continued to read the story.

He then continued reading the story till he got too sleepy to read anymore and slept.

***

Two weeks later, the group was all back together and there weren't going to be anymore heats or ruts for a few months. The group were sitting together watching TV whilst having a break from their work.

"Guys, me and Kook were thinking of doing a live together," Jimin said randomly. "Well, my live and Kook will be a guest. Do you think it will be okay?"

"I told you!" Seokjin suddenly shouted. "I told you they were planning something!"

"Alright, alright I believe you... now," Namjoon said. "I mean, I don't mind you doing a live together. What exactly will you be doing in it?"

"Not kissing I hope," Yoongi murmured then drank some of his drink.

"I'm sure ARMY would enjoy it though," Taehyung suggested then also drank some of his juice.

"Why do you think so?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung shrugged as he continued to drink.

"Alright, spit it out," Hoseok said.

"Hmmm?" Taehyung asked and he looked around at his members who were all looking at each other. "What?"

"What do you know that we don't?" Hoseok asked again.

"Come on, don't tell me that you don't know what the fans do in their spare time?" Taehyung asked and the other members looked at him in confusion.

"Art?"

"Music?"

"Watching Run! BTS?"

"Sleeping?"

"Well, other than that," Taehyung said. "That write these stories."

"Yes, like some do drawings," Jungkook said pulling Jimin closer to him. "What's so different about writing stories?"

"The things they include in those stories..." Taehyung said. "They're quite alarming." (A/N: To all those Potterheads. I hope you get that joke.)

"You've been reading some?" Seokjin asked.

"Well, yeah," Taehyung shyly admitted. "They are really good though."

"Well, we went a bit off topic but... when are you going to do the live?" Namjoon asked.

"Today?" Jimin asked. "It's been a long time since I did a live. Jungkook can't even remember the last time he did one."

"Alright then," Namjoon said.

The members then returned to watching TV again.