《Chapter 46》

Vanessa's p.o.v

"Can you please come to see my mum?" He practically begged and in all honestly, I found it amusing.
"Hmm...I don't know. Maybe not?" I fake, thinking.

"Please!"

I laugh at his puppy dog eyes. "Fine."

He cheers and starts driving towards his house.

"Why does your mum wanna meet me anyway?" I couldn't help but question.

She seems to know me well or perhaps took a liking to me. Why though? We never met...

At least I think.

He paused before answering. "She just seems to like you."

There's definitely more to it than that. "And whys that?" He sighed in defeat.

"Fine. She liked you because you're the only person who managed to make me...different."

Different?

"In a good way or a bad way?" I ask slowly. "Good probably."

Well that's just...

Surprising..

"Welll then...glad I could make you different?" I say but it sounds like more of a question than anything else.

He laughs loudly and I roll my eyes.

"How's your mum like though?"

"She's very...nice but super clingy. At least to me.." he muttered the last part under his breath.

Clingy?

Now I really wanna meet her...

I wonder how she is like..

Romeo's p.o.v

Jasmine pulled me into the house and stood there.

"I'll stay since I want Ashton and vanessa to be together. Nothing else!" She says, her face turning the lightest shade of pink.

I took this opportunity to make fun of her.

"Only that?" I taunt and hug her from the back. "Yeah. Only that." I let go and plopped myself on the couch.

"What do we do now?"

"Dont know. How about we play a game?" I suggest and she replied with a nod.

We headed to the room and sat on the bed.

"Let's play never have I ever!" She cheers and I grin. "You first though."

"Never have I ever....eaten expired food!" She starts.

"Have."

"Never." We both say it at the same time and when she heard my answer, she made a disgusted face.

"Ewww." He gags.

"It was only like a month old!" I fight back.

She didn't listen and continued gagging.

"Never have I ever...had a girlfriend or boyfriend." She says and I smirk.

Guess I could tease her a little.

"Never." She says and listens patiently for my answer.

"Have." I say and she looked hurt which made me regret it a little.

But a part of me wanted to continue and see where this goes.

"You do?" She questions. I nod.

"Who is she?" She asks, looking down and rubbing her arm.