Chapter 1 - First Day On The Job!

Sapnap's POV
11:57
Sapnap hopped out of his car, swinging the keys on one finger. He pressed the button and locked the car, then shoved the keys into his pocket.

He looked up at the large sign atop the building, feeling determined.

First day on the job at Freddy Fazbear's.

Sapnap walked into the building. The last few lights were said to turn off at 12am. He glanced down at his watch.
It was nearly time.

Navigating his way through the building, Sapnap found the office he'd be staying in fairly quickly. It was at the back of the building, connected by two hallways.

Sapnap paused outside one of the doors, reading the "Rules of Saftey" sign. A lot of them were sort of weird.

"Well somethings clearly up if they can't spell safety right," Sapnap said out loud, tilting his head.

Sapnap shrugged it off, walking into the office. It was pretty nice. There was a fan on the desk, a few small monitors, and a creepy looking cupcake on top of one.

A "Celebrate!" poster was hung up on one side of the wall, showing the three main mascots. Freddy Fazbear himself, Bonnie, and Chica. On the other side were multiple small images that looked like drawings from children.

12am
The lights outside suddenly cut out, making him jump. A dim light shone above him, which was at least a bit reassuring, knowing he wouldn't be sitting in total darkness.

He relaxed a bit, bored. Flicking on the monitor, he saw the three animatronics on stage. A whole map of the pizzeria showed at the bottom right corner.

Security cameras, Sapnap realized, feeling a smile on his face. Never thought I'd be working with these.

Sapnap sat down in the office chair, pulling out his phone. What did he have to do? Watch the animatronics? They were turned off, they wouldn't be moving around the building whatsoever. He doubted they even left the stage.

After a few moments, Sapnap decided to call his friend Dream. He was pretty sure Dream's dad used to work with animatronics. Heck, maybe Dream fiddled with the robots as well.

"Hello?" Dream answered, sounding tired.

"Dream! Hi!" Sapnap greeted back, spinning in the office chair.

"Why are you calling at midnight, Sapnap?" Dream yawned. "I don't want to play Minecraft right now."

"What? No. I'm not even at home," Sapnap chuckled, stopping the office chair from spinning. "In fact, I'm at my new job!"

"New job?" Dream echoed skeptically. "Unlike you to look for a job, Sapnap."

"What?" Sapnap scoffed, offended. "Okay, whatever. Wanna stay up with me while I work?"

"Sure, I guess," Dream said. Sapnap grinned, triumphant. "Where do you even work?"
"Freddy Fazbear's," Sapnap answered. Dream went silent. "They were looking for a new job, so I volunteered. It hardly took anything for me to get in, to be honest. Besides, I'm just gonna be sitting here all night."

1am

"Freddy Fazbear's?" Dream said nervously. "Are you checking the security cameras?"

"I mean, what is there to watch," Sapnap rolled his eyes, turning toward the monitors again. "Its just the animatronics."

After a bit of talking, a few hours past. Sapnap glanced up at the monitor and realized something was very wrong.