The Winter Ball

Another update a day later woo! I'm on a roll! This is what staying home sick from school does for you. *takes a bow* I hope you enjoy this chapter this is where things start to go a bit crazy from here on. So enjoy this rollercoaster chapter <3

--> Jamie in her dress in photo <-- and song is Oblivion by Bastille <3

                I let my hands drop as I tried to decide how I should do my hair. The ball was in just a few hours. Although I wasn’t getting ready yet I still had not decided how I wanted my hair-up or down? The whole town was going to be at this thing and I was getting more and more anxious as the minutes moved on the clock. I wonder what Damon would say when he saw me. The nerves in my stomach fluttered as I thought about seeing Damon later. God, he’s going to look amazing.

                I stepped out of the bathroom and went to go lay down. The breeze from my window kept the room a little chilly. I should probably close that, I thought. I suddenly heard a thud on my floor and I opened my eyes and look by my window.

                “Um…what are you doing?” I asked awkwardly as Trevor walked around my room.

                “I saw your window was open.” He shrugged and smiled.

                “Oh of course! That means just jump through like you’re freaking Spiderman.” I say sarcastically.

                “Thanks.” He smirks. I roll my eyes and sit up. “So, what are you wearing tonight?”

                “I’m not saying! You’ll have to see later.” I shrug.

                “At least tell me a color!” He groaned. I shook my head and he plopped down next to me. He stared at my face making me shift a little uncomfortably. I felt like there was something on my face. He smiled a little and then sighed after a while of staring.

                “So do you have a date for tonight?” I asked breaking the silence. He looked back at me and his eyes roamed my face.

                “Yeah. How about you?”

                “Damon asked me last night.” I nod.

                “Oh that’s good.” He says forcing his tone to be happy.

                “Yeah…” I smile.

                “Jamie?”  

                “Yes?” I say politely. A frown suddenly graced his handsome face and he moved over closer to me. I swallowed a lump in my throat and eyed him slowly.

                “Do you love Damon?” To say I was shocked by his question was an understatement. I had no words to stay. I stared at him eyes wide with hesitation.