Chapter | 57

as they pull into the hotel taehyung's eyes widen, they have been driving for about a couple of hours and now he see's a hotel next to the beach. they park their car and staff come out bringing out their luggage.

jungkook and taehyung hop out of the car and walk towards the entrance and jungkook chucks his keys towards a worker.

taehyung rolled his eyes smiling at jungkook who walks up to the front desk

"booking for mr.jeon" jungkook said as the lady bowed handing him the key.

jungkook grabs taehyung's hand as they walk towards the elevator going up.

"this place is so fancy gguk" taehyung say's as jungkook nods smiling.

once they reached the top floor they walked down the hallway to a door that was locked, jungkook put the key in and opened the door letting taehyung walk in.

"wow this is amazing" taehyung said looking around the fancy room.

"come" jungkook says leading taehyung outside to the balcony.

"oh my god" taehyung says looking around.

you could see the whole ocean from where they were and people walking around down below.

it was so pretty.

"do you like it?" jungkook asked

"I love it" taehyung smiles.

they got back inside when they hear a knock on the door.

jungkook walks towards the door opening it to see two people with their bags, jungkook steps aside letting them through as they place it down bowing then leave.

jungkook and taehyung un-pack quickly and look around the room.

jungkook peck taehyung neck as he was walking out of the bathroom.

they see paper on the table and walk towards it.

"this should just say things that we can do and buy, dinner menu, places to see" jungkook says

"I have booked what we are doing already," jungkook says

"what are we doing?" taehyung says as jungkook pulls him out the hotel room to the elevator.

"let me show you" jungkook says smiling as the elevator goes down.

after hopping out of the elevator they walked to a door out of the hotel that had shops everywhere. jungkook drags him into a shop.

"hello how may I help you," the lady asks

"my boyfriend here is getting a massage today, i booked an appointment for 4:30," jungkook says watching the lady check and nod

"of course, just this way" she walks as jungkook nudges taehyung towards her

"what are you going to do?" taehyung asks as jungkook smiles

"just going to by us some swimming gear" he says kissing him bye as he walks out.

taehyung smiles and walks towards a room.

"get changed into these shorts and hop onto a bed," a lady says

"your boyfriend had wanted a girl to give you a massage so here i am" she says as taehyung chuckles

"of course" he says laughing

jungkook was now on the phone to jimin.

"hey chim"