➹ 𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: PsychoDemon13

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭...

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬.

➹ 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

"[name]!" and [name] flinched when her room's door was slid opened harshly and she watched as Tanjiro came running in with a pout on his face as he held what seems to be death threats by none other than his swordsmith, Haganezuka Hotaru.

"Good afternoon, Tanjiro. I see you are awake," [name] spoke out with a smile as Tanjiro sat down next to her and nuzzled his face against her side, whereas she could only laugh softly at what was going on with him.

"Did Haganezuka-san send you death threats again?" she asked and Tanjiro nodded his head in response at what she had said and she could only smile gently then, shaking her head as she took a look at what was written on the papers.

"He seems even more pissed off, this time," she spoke out and Tanjiro nodded his head once more as he held his broken nichirin blade out and [name]'s eyes widened at the state it was in, somehow understanding why Hotaru would get all angry.

"Oh dear," she spoke out as she reached out and grabbed hold of his broken nichirin blades and took a good look at it, which Tanjiro noticed it and tilts his head, wondering why his girlfriend was staring so intently at his blade.

"This is going to need a whole lot of fixing. No wonder Haganezuka-san said he doesn't want to give you any more nichirin blades," she spoke out and Tanjiro lowered his head in defeat and soon heard the sound of something being hammered.

"E-Eh?! What are you doing?" Tanjiro asked as he watched [name] hammering her nichirin blade as she instructed some of the kakushis to help bring some equipment that she will need.

"Oh? Fixing your blade of course. I can't have you going on missions without a blade," [name] spoke out, looking confused and Tanjiro's eyes laid upon the numerous scars she had on her hands and her arms.

"Aren't you a demon slayer?" he asked, and [name] tilts her head.

"I am," she replied, wondering why her boyfriend was acting a little dumb for she had been on countless missions with him and his friends as well.

"Then... Why?" he asked.

"I repair my blades. I forge my own as well?" she spoke out and the duo could only stare at each other as their eyes blinked a few times and soon their lips curled up into a wide smile.

"THAT'S SO COOL!" Tanjiro yelled out as he lunged forward and hugged her tightly, which she had expected as it was normal for them to stare at each other in such a way, for Tanjiro would always end up tackling her in a hug.

"PLEASE FIX MY BLADE!"

"I will. But if it breaks again, please find Haganezuka-san,"

➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚

"Uh... What should I do, what should I do?" Genya mumbled to himself as he looked at his chipped blade. His blood draining from his face as his blade was chipped, and he didn't know who to find or where to go as well.

"I guess, I should find [name] first... She should probably have some people to introduce to me," he mumbled a little more as he kept his nichirin blade and walked towards where he knew he would find his girlfriend.

After all, she was resting after an intense battle she had aiding the Flame Hashira.

"[name]," he called out as he finally found where [name] was after searching for her high and low, thinking that she might still be resting and will officially start training the next day instead. He then squats down as he watched the way her eyes were so fixed on the book in her hands. The way her pink-tinted lips curled up into a wide smile as she got to the exciting part of the book.

"[name]," he called again and noticed she didn't notice that he was there. He sighed in response as he soon removed the book from her hands, causing her eyes to widen at what happened, and soon a soft smile appeared on her lips as she looked at Genya.

"Hello, Genya," she spoke out with a smile and noticed how he had on a slight pout, which she tilts her head at, wondering what was wrong.

"What's wrong?" she asked, reaching out as she placed her rough hand against his cheek and caressed it gently with her thumb, which he then slowly pulled out his chipped nichirin blade and her eyes widened at it.

"Eh? What happened?" she asked as she held his nichirin blade delicately with her hands and inspected what had happened.

"Eh... I was weak I guess... But I don't know who to look for to repair it," he spoke out and [name] tilts her head a little as her finger ran along the side of the blade, inspecting it even further, causing Genya to wonder why she was so intrigued by it.

"Why not Shinazugawa-san's swordsmith?" she asked and Genya shook his head vigorously.

"That is like sending me to my grave, n-no!" he spoke out and [name] hummed in response then as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to tense up upon the contact as his face flushed red.

"H-Hey! What was that f-for?" he asked and [name] smiled sweetly.

"Well, you are in luck," she spoke out and stood up, walking away from where she was reading previously, only for Genya to quickly get up and follow her as well once he gathered her books and ran after her.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his face still red from what [name] had done earlier on.

"I can fix it," she spoke out and Genya's eyes widened as he grabbed hold of [name]'s wrist and pulled her back with ease, causing her eyes to widen at what he was doing.

"I-Is that why?" he asked.

"Why what?" she asked back.

"Why you have so many scars on your hands and arms? Those aren't from demon-slaying, right?" he asked once more and [name] slowly nodded her head and Genya pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he held her hand in his.

"Please take care of your hands. They are important to you, as to me as well," he spoke out and her eyes widened at what he had just said and she couldn't help but smile widely then.

"That sudden burst of confidence, I wonder where you got that.

"E-Eh?!"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝