♡ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ♡

Yandere-kun's Pov

"..." I looked at y/n unfazed "what! Y-you look great in t-that costume!"
"Mhm" I nodded my head while she clapped her hands together "alright! n-now we just need to slick back your hair a b-b-bit!" She said while smiling a bit "okay" I nodded while following her to my bathroom.

25 minutes later

I sighed while y/n tried to drage outside "come o-on! It's halloween!"
"I'm good..I don't really like halloween.." she huffed "is because you're scared of monsters?" She said while laughing "w-what?! No!" I argued back "I'm just k-kiding!" I turned my face the other way while blushing, y/n pulled me out and closed the door fast "there! N-now we're all set to go!" She smiled and started walking.

2 hours later

'its starting to get a little dark..' I looked beside me and saw y/n eating her candy "are we done yet?" She shook her head "no, m-my sister is at a p-party and wants us to come"
'great..' I rolled my eyes and grabbed her pulling her up "let's go then!" I grinned "o-o-okay" she blushed and started to lead the way.

At the party (sorry)

Y/n ran into the building dragging me along '...' I sighed and came to a sudden stop "huh?" I looked up and saw y/n standing in front of a boy with white hair and red eyes "hey~ you look lost" he said while smirking, I narrowed my eyes "u-uh-" y/n muttered "hm? Oh a shy one? I don't mind that! You can come with me and we party!" He said while leaning towards her ear "if you know what I mean~" he pulled back 'god damnit' I grit my teeth and pulled her behind me "sorry! But she's not lost, and we just on our way to find her sister" I smiled while glaring him down "ah...and who are you?" He chuckled a bit while glaring at me "her boyfriend" I said while looking him straight in the eye and chuckled and leaned close to him to make sure y/n doesn't hear "unless you wanna keep messing with her?..and if you do well.. I'll just have to slit that throat of yours?"

I backed away looking at him insanely while smirking "got it?" I said "y-yeah.." he backed away and left in the crowd "w-what did you say to--" "hey y/n! Over here!" She stopped and and ran to her sister "h-hey!" She smiled and waved "I was looking for you guys!" "Mhm! Me and ayato were looking for you to!" "I followed y/n and stood beside her.

After the party

I waved y/n goodbye and a goodnight and left to my house "what a day!" I sighed and tossed my cape onto my shoulder.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

And hello~ this was a Halloween special! Kinda late-ish but I took and nap today and had to other stuff today, anyway HAPPY HALLOWEEN! and sorry if I didn't say what ayatos costume was, he was supposed to be a vampire with one side of his hair slicked back.

Anyway c'ya next chapter!