Epilogue: Can I kiss you?

The curtains were open and I was just about to rushing onto stage to finish Do You Want To Build A Snowman.

All the costumes I made looked great and everyone was complimenting me because of it.

I felt pretty accomplished.

Luka didn't show up after I slapped him, which honestly was probably for the best, so his understudy was going to take over.

"Hey," Alya spoke from behind. I turned to see her, Nino, and Adrien all standing there.

"Hey. I'm so nervous." I giggled, looking down at the floor.

"Don't worry gurl, you'll be awesome!" Alya reassured me.

"Yeah, Mari, you got nothing to worry about!" Nino added.

I felt fingers under my chin, pushing it up, until I was looking Adrien dead in the eyes.

"Marinette, you are going to blow the audience away."

"Thanks guys." I blushed, giving Adrien a kind smile.

And then I was cued to go to stage.

I finished the song and the rest of the musical carried on flawlessly.

Kristoff caught Anna when she jumped off the mountain side.

Elsa's performance was beautiful and there were no malfunctions with her costume.

And overall the acting was perfectly on key.

And then came the scene that it seemed we never got to practice.

"Do you like it?" I asked Kristoff, referring to the knew sled that I got him.

"Like it?" Kristoff asked, tilting his head, allowing a small smile to form on his face.

"I love it....I-I could kiss you!" He exclaimed, picking me up by my waist and spinning me around. He set me down, and took a step back after he realized what he said, slightly embarrassed.

A few giggles escaped from my mouth.

"I could...I mean I'd like too....I'd may.....we me, I mean may we? Wait what?"

And then all of a sudden this didn't feel like Kristoff talking to Anna. This felt real. Like Adrien was really asking if it was okay to kiss me.

The way his eyes shone, slightly unsure but longing, and the ways his cheeks took on a mellow rosey color told me that Adrien wanted to kiss me, for real.

I gently placed a kiss on his cheek before stepping back, and whispering barely audible, "You may."

Adrien, picked me up again, but this time instead of spinning, he kissed me. On the lips.

And I think, right now, at this moment, was when I realized how much I loved this boy, and that we would spend all of forever together.

The end ❤

A|n

Okay I know this is super short, but it was mostly just to wrap things up. Please, just to let me know how many of you actually finished the story to either comment your favorite character or just vote. Also please let me know if you would like to read another Miraculous Ladybug fanfic written by yours truly.

Xoxo ocelotlol