•C H A P T E R 1 7•

"Y/N! Y/N!" Mara whisper yells waking me up.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Shhh! Don't let Leo know you forgot about his graduation today."

Oh shit! I can't believe I forgot!

Suddenly, I wake up. That must've been a dream, but it reminded me about his graduation.

I realize i'm in the living room still cuddling Jimin with Yeontan right by my side. Huh, I don't remember falling asleep last night.

My phone lights up showing the time. 10:05 am it reads. I'm pretty sure it starts at 12 pm, so I better get ready.

I shake Jimin a little and he hums opening his eyes a little.

"Hey, i'm gonna get ready for Leo's graduation, okay?"

He sits up and rubs his eyes. "Can we come?" he asks.

I raise an eyebrow. "But there's gonna be a lot of people there and all of his class. You sure you want to go?"

He nods. "I'm not not gonna go to your brothers graduation. That would be mean."

I smile thinking about how loving he is to me and my siblings, even though he only knows us for a week.

"You sure?" I ask.

He nods. "Of course, baby. Now go get ready."

We all get ready and head to the graduation ceremony. We spot some of mine and Leo's friends in the stands and go go sit by them.

"Hey guys! It's been a while, how are you all doing?" I ask carefully inspecting our friends. I haven't seen them since I was in high school, so it's been a couple of years. Well, besides Felix and Chan, I've just recently been around them.

I smile looking at everyone. Theres Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin, Seungmin, Minho, and...

"Hey B, you look great!" Hyunjin.

Don't get me wrong, I love this dude, but after we broke up in middle school, he hasn't gotten over me. Even if he moved across the whole country, which was why we broke up, he still couldn't let go. He's super sweet and such a great friend, but how is Jimin gonna react? Just thinking about the Felix situation makes me worry. I do miss him though, as a friend.

"Hyunjin!" I hug him still kinda surprised that he's here.

"It's been forever! I haven't seen you in person since we—"

"Since you moved away! Yeah..." I interrupted making sure he doesn't mention anything about us dating back then.

It was awkward silence again. Hyunjin cleared his throat to break the silence. (heheh break the silence).

"I actually just moved back here! I wanted to stay here forever, but honestly I don't know if I can." He looks at Jimin who's arm is around my shoulders.

"Well, it's good to see you again! I hope you can stay for a while at least. We all really missed you."

That makes him smile again. I think I should probably introduce Jimin and the guys to them.

"Oh! Guys, this is Jimin! Hes my soulmate."

The rest of the guys walk up the steps to us. "And this is Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi."