49. Sameer's hate and outburst

Assalamulaikum.

Hey friends.

Long chapter.

Uhm....so, before reading this chapter, Remember Sameer went through 5 YEARS OF PAIN. He went through 5 years of pain of Adibs's betrayal, of his incomplete love, of his daughter's suffering for not having a mother. I know Adiba also went through all this but it's not the time to show her side.

***********

Adiba's POV,

"Inu, baby, Why are you denying? I'm your mama," I said but she shook her head and ran to the sameer. I stood up and turn to them. Sameer was also looking at her with confusion.

I was staring at her frightening. I didn't want anything now which could keep me away from my daughter.

"Daddy, how can be she my mama? You said she was dead when I was a small baby?" Inaaya asked. Sameer looks at me before looking at Inaaya.
"A very long time ago, something bad happened and you mama dead for me..." He pauses and glances at me with a blank expression. "But a few days ago she came back and I was really angry that why she didn't come all those times, that's why I restraint to meet her but then your mama informs me that she was stuck somewhere that's why she took this much time to came back and when you become ill she saved you and she ask forgiveness from me and your daddy forgave her," he said with so much convincing that inaaya's face instantly lightens up in understanding.

"Oh... But Amsh...."

"Inaaya, baby now it's enough of your interrogation. Come and lay down here" Sameer said politely. And pick her up, settled her on the bed. She looks at me and a beautiful smile adorns her face.

"Mama" her small hand stretched out for me, asking me to come to her which I did gladly my heart warm up with love for her. I sat on another side of the bed with her but sameer instantly stood up.

"Uh...baby, go and sleep, we will go home tomorrow," he said inaaya nodded. Sameer walks out of the room without glancing at me for once. While inaaya lay on the bed staring at me with a smile and excitement in her eyes.

"Meri jaan" I took her in my arms and made her rested her head on my chest after kissing her forehead cheeks. She slept with a smile on her face.

I thanks my almighty again and again for giving me, my daughter. I was happy that finally, I got the right to hold her to love her even though I didn't deserve after what I did with Inaaya.

***************

The next morning I woke up and found inaaya sleeping while hugging my stomach. My heart bloom with love and happiness. I smile and remove her hair from her face and stares at her.

Looking up I found sameer was sleeping on the couch while his hand was hanging on the floor. I carefully put inaaya on the pillow not wanting to wake her up and cover her before getting out of the bed and walk toward sameer. Sitting on the floor beside him I stare at his face which had a frown as if he was in pain. His face clearly showing that he was not having a once of peace in his life. My heart aches. He was the same man who used to have a smile on his face when he was sleeping 5 years ago when we were living together but now there was no trace of a smile on his face.

Cause you snatch that.

I closed my eyes in agony as tears escape my eyes before opening them. Slowly and carefully I held his hand and was about to place on him when his eyes shot up in alarm. As he found me he yanks his hand away from me before sitting up.

"What the hell were you doing?!" Sameer whispered yelled with his sleepy hoarse voice as he saw inaaya was still sleeping.

"You...your arms were hanging so i..."