18

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗞𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗟𝗖

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘆: stargirl1515

𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗝𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗻

It was January 12th and Michelle had floor seats to the Bulls vs

It was January 12th and Michelle had floor seats to the Bulls vs. 76ers game. She was one of the hottest fashion designers in the industry right now so why would she not have floor seats?

While watching the game she couldn't help but notice the one and only Michael Jordan.

He was a beautiful chocolate man how could he not catch her attention? While Michael was playing he noticed Michelle staring at him.

His eyes kept wandering and looking at her the rest of the game. His friends caught on to what he was looking at.

They encouraged him to talk to her but little did they know Michael and Michelle already knew each other very well. During halftime he snuck his way over to talk to her. "Wassup." Michael said.

"Hi Michael." Michelle said half paying attention to the cheerleaders on the court. "Why you tryna act like you don't know me?" Michael laughed.

"Well shit would rather me scream from the damn rooftops that we're secretly married?" Michelle said sarcastically. "You the one that wanted to keep it a secret." He chuckled.

"Cause I don't want everybody in our business."

"Baby we celebrities people always gon be in our business." Him saying that really made her think.

They had been secretly married for a year.

Even though they did a really good job of hiding their relationship and marriage so far, eventually they would slip up or somebody would find out.

"I gotta get back to the locker room."

"Ok."

The rest of the game Michelle was in deep thought about what Michael said. She thought it was best to just let it be known that they were married.

Soon the game was over and the Bulls won.

Michelle knew they would have a press conference and wanted to catch up to Mike before it.

She saw him walking towards the conference room in the arena. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

"Yeah."

She pulled him to the side away from everybody else.

"You're right about the fact everybody is always gonna be in our business because we're celebrities and I'd rather let it be known we're together before we slip up and it gets leaked."

"I love you and I'd rather not keep this a secret anymore." She felt relieved saying that.

"I love you too and-"

"Mike we gotta go." Scottie yelled to him.

"Go, we'll talk later." Michelle said.

Mike rushed to the conference room.

Michelle snuck in and stood at the back of the room.

The players were getting asked all different types of questions. It was starting to get towards that time where journalist got their last few questions in.

"Michael you had a very good game, was there any special inspiration or pregame rituals that helped your performance tonight?"

"My wife and my family always inspire me." He said staring at her. Everybody quickly caught on to what he had said and followed his gaze.

Everybody tried to bombard Michelle and him with questions but the team quickly wrapped up the conference.

Michelle walked out to try and find Michael. She finally caught up to him talking with his friends.

She walked and stood beside him catching his friends attention along with his.

"You gon introduce us or what?" Scottie teased.

He placed his arm over her shoulder.

"This is my wife Michelle."

"Nice to meet y'all." She said shyly.

They talked for a little while before everyone went their separate ways. "You ready to go back to the hotel?" Michael asked.

"Well baby that depends what we gon do when we get there?" Michelle asked. "You know what we gon do." Michael smirked. "Then let's go."

𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀😌