Chapter 8

"Aurora" "Auroooorrra" "Aurora!" Aurora woke with a start jolting up. Her frantic eyes searched the room for something threatening but only landed on a already dressed Tom Riddle in his black suit minus the tie.

"Bloody hell Tom" she muttered rubbing her eyes. "Its like 8 am what do you want" she hissed "come on get up we have places to be" he smirked pulling the covers off of her.

"Hey!" She protested trying to pull them back. "Just get dressed" he groaned Aurora grumbled most likely swear words under her breath as she got up heading for the bathroom as Tom headed downstairs.

After a while Tom was waiting in the hall when Aurora came downstairs wearing a checkered pencil skirt and a chunky black jumper a leather belt keeping it in place.

"So wear are we going?" Aurora asked as Tom handed her, her long beige coat pulling on his own black one.

"Your house" he stated nonchalantly. "Uh why?" She asked as Tom held out his arm to apparate. "Just take my arm I'll explain when we get there" he sighed.  Aurora rolled he Reyes but took his arm anyways.

The familiar sick feeling of apparating washed over her as her head spun and her legs felt as if they where floating. Finally after a few seconds they landed but on solid ground and Aurora tried to steady herself on Tom.

She looked up when everything was clear agian to see her old victorian terrace house painted with peeling  green paint and bright plants covering the staircase up to it as well as the window sills.

"Quickly Aurora inside do you have your key?" He ushered "yeah what's the rush?" She asked as she jiggled with the old lock. "Paparazzi" Tom muttered trying to look out and hide his face at the same time.

"Stupid old door" Aurora grumbled and she kicked it open as it often jammed. Tom pushed her in and shut the door quickly behind him letting out a sigh.

"Oh it must be awful to be famous" Aurora mocked taking off her coat and placing it over the banister. Tom looked up and it gave him time to examine the house.

It was extremely small he could touch botb the walls of the hall with his elbows, it was mostly old peeling navy wallpaper and had a worn out rug covering the dark oak floor. There wear many pictures lining up the stair way of Aurora with friends and a large dusty mirror was just above the radiator.

"So why are we here?" Aurora asked  as she made her way down the pokey hallway to the living room.

It wasnt very big and had a two sofas facing each other and a coffee table in the middle. There was a large bookcase on the other wall and opposite the smaller fireplace. The room was decorated with random blankets layers carpets and different kinds of plants as well as Aurora's junk sprawled out on the coffee table like books parchment pens even a cold cup of tea.

"Why are you always so messy? this is disgusting" Tom snarled picking up the cup with one finger looking at it as if it was roadkill.

"Oh calm down golden boy. We can't all be perfect" she snapped snatching the coffee cup and grabbing a handful of books. "Come on I'm hungry" she said making her way out of the room.

"Its a miracle your not 500 lbs with the amount of food you eat" Tom muttered as he followed the raven haired girl further down the hallway into the kitchen.

It was no bigger than the living room, the kitchenette was mostly a dark red with a old fashioned cooker and kettle with various utensils hanging up. There was really just the basics and a smal round red table in the corner of the room with matching wooden chairs. Aurora placed the coffee cup in the sink and the books easy in yet another small book shelf hanging above the table set.