Chapter | 58

taehyung and jungkook were still laying on the blanket on the beach talking, jungkook was playing with taehyung's ring finger.

"I can't believe we are engaged," taehyung said as jungkook smiles

"same" jungkook whispers as they sat on the beach watching the sunset.

"I love you" taehyung says caressing jungkook's cheek

"I love you more," jungkook says placing his lips onto taehyung's who hummed at the familiar warmth.

hours went by as they swam and ate but they decided it was time they left and headed back to the hotel.

as they headed back to the hotel hand in hand taehyung couldn't believe his life at the moment. he would have still been at college, alone, struggling with money. but now he is engaged and has given birth he also is a CEO now.

his thoughts got cut off when they reached their room, jungkook and taehyung both walked into the room and decided to get changed. jungkook went for a shower while taehyung was on the balcony in his nightclothes.

he looked out at the ocean smiling at how happy he was feeling, he smiled widely at the thought of what his life is now.

jungkook came out of the bathroom and saw taehyung on the balcony.

jungkook grabbed a blanket and walked out to the balcony. he wrapped taehyung in the blanket and back hugged him.

"hmm how is my fiancée?" jungkook smirks as taehyung smiles

"I'm good, how is mine?," taehyung says as jungkook kisses his neck

"so good" jungkook said.

taehyung yawned

"you tired love" jungkook asked as taehyung nods

"I'm sorry that I'm so tired I wish we could just spend time and hang out and go out" taehyung says

"no! don't apologies, I'm happy to lay down on the bed with you and watch a movie"

"you being in my arms is all I ever want," jungkook says as they walk inside and hop into bed, jungkook turns the lights off grabbing the tv remote, and hopping into bed with taehyung. jungkook turns the tv on and lays on his back spreading his right arm.

taehyung places his head on jungkook's chest as he felt jungkook's right arm wrap around him.

this is where taehyung wants to be, with his fiancée. he misses the kids a lot but it is a nice break.

soon after taehyung rested his eyes he fell asleep.

it was now morning and all jungkook and taehyung wanted to do were to go home, they packed the car and left.

taehyung had the best sleep in a while. he felt less tired and amazing, he was so happy and jungkook was very happy too.

they parked in front of their house hoping out and grabbing their luggage and walking into the house.

they left their luggage by the stairs and walked towards the lounge to see yeona and euni on the floor watching tv and bogum, hoseok and the boys on the couch the boys being held by hoseok and bogum.

"dada! mama!" yeona spots them first causing everyone to turn to them.

yeona and euni both get up and walk towards jungkook and taehyung. yeona jumps on taehyung and euni jumps on jungkook.

"hey baby" taehyung says kissing yeona's forehead.

"hi sunshine" jungkook says to euni who squeezes him.

they both put them down going to hoseok and bogum.

"how was it?" taehyung asks

"so tired but it went well, we defiantly will be adopting for sure," hoseok says

"did haneul sleep" taehyung asked

"yup he did really well," bogum says

"that's great," taehyung says relieved that it all worked out.

"we have an appointment for the adoption, thank you so much for letting us babysit," hoseok says as they gently put down the babies and hug the other two

"you're welcome, thank you for offering to babysit," jungkooks says

once the two left they quickly grabbed their luggage and put them in the room. jungkook unpacked all their things as taehyung was with the kids who were very clingy today.

taehyung felt happy being around the kids.

1 month later

jungkook was with the girls in their room playing with their toys and taehyung was playing with the boys, they were both on the floor on the mat kicking their feet around.

taehyung loves being a parent, he loved looking after the kids. he still was not allowed back at work but that was okay, he was fine with just doing work from home.

he smiled at his two sons who were blabbering on. jungkook came rushing down the stairs with yeona in his arms, euni walking close behind them.

"they wanna watch a movie," jungkook says as taehyung smiles.

jungkook put yeona down and she walked close to the two boys and laid in between them.

euni hopped up on the couch and laid down on the couch, jungkook sat next to taehyung draping his arm around him, smiling as taehyung leans his head against him.

jungkook played a movie and turned off the lights.

jungkook could not believe his life, he was shocked that his life was like this. he was in love with someone who could carry kids and also was great with yeona and euni, he has two new baby boys.

"I love you" jungkook whispers causing taehyung to look up at him

"I love you too," taehyung says.