68. RIVER

68. RIVER

"THANK GOD YOU'RE HOME!" Aliyah exclaims, excitedly when she sees her boyfriend turn the corner into the living room

"THANK GOD YOU'RE HOME!" Aliyah exclaims, excitedly when she sees her boyfriend turn the corner into the living room. She jumps from her spot and without a word of warning, launches onto Elijah's body. Of course, he catches her — he learned his lesson, especially after last time she caught him off guard.

She latches on to him, a bright smile on her face as she continuously pecks his lips. With her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands resting on her one piece pajama covered ass. He stares at her, a glimpse of confusion in his gaze, "Hello, my babies." He kisses her, "Why are you glad I'm home? You literally told me you were happy I was gone because that means more time to watch your shows without me bothering you."

"Ugh," Aliyah groans as she throws her head back. Pushing all of her body weight back, Elijah has to catch her before she breaks his back, "That was hours ago. I got bored halfway through and wanted you to give me a massage."

"A massage you say?" Elijah smirks before dropping his work bag and stepping towards the couch that Aliyah ran from. He drops her down, laying a little bit of his body weight on her — she liked the feeling of him pressing down on her. It was soothing.

She nods with a hum, "Ya know, the ones in those videos where you're massaging my ass with oil and somehow, you gotta finger in my —"

Elijah laughs and cuts her off before she can tell him what she'd been day dreaming about, "You mean porn? Were you watching porn without me?" He trails down her jawline with kisses towards her chest. Taking the zipper of her pajamas, he pulls it down, following it with wet kisses.

"I did say I was bored," Aliyah teases. Her chest rises and falls slowly as she runs a hand over Elijah's fresh haircut. Just when she expects him to go lower, he stops the zipper and his lips right below her stomach. He trails back up and presses a kiss on her already growing belly.

"How was the little patty today?"

Rolling her eyes, the woman pokes his cheek, "We need to stop calling it a patty before we accidentally say it around mommy and she cusses me out — 'Why yaa name yuh baby after food? Yuh neva get no home training?'"

Elijah chuckles before positioning his body in between his woman's legs. For the past two months, this is their daily routine — either Elijah or Aliyah coming home from work and Elijah will find himself between her legs talking to his baby about his day.

"But," Aliyah continues, "Little patty here got my titties hurting like a bitch." She gives Elijah a suggestive smirk, "Wanna help them feel better?"