Sequel

Once upon a time a story was written but never said, it was neither a love story not a tragedy, but a story nevertheless.

The were not lovers, they were husband and wife. Their story buried under the dirt of time, weighed down by the tears till the lamenting of winds came to clear away the dirt and the leaves covering it.

The Mughal Princess Maheen, falls in love with the Prince of Awadh. A beautiful love blossomed and soon wedding preparations begun.

But when the mighty Rajputana Rajkumar developed cold feet and flees days before his wedding, to save their pride, kingdom and honour, the brother of the groom, the King of Awadh steps in and holds the Maheen's hand.

It's going to be an impossible task of forgetting you first love and finding love again.

It's a journey of two people who are opposite in every way and see the same things in different light.

It's Maheen Ali Khan and Aditya Raj Suryavanshi's journey to love and life.

AN: Hello Hello Hello !!!
The sequel is up, why haven't you Hadi-Meera lovers not checked it out yet ? And those who have thank you for the support.

I hope you enjoy the new journey of this royal couple as you did with Hadi and Meera.

Shower your love,
Lots of love
xoxo