Chapter 26

Gulf's POV

I need to relax. Me being hot-headed won't help resolve this issue.

I am already at our house. I texted him about skipping class.

I texted his mom also. I am more comfortable talking to her than his dad.
"Mom, I think Mew is mad at me. Do you know if I can go to his work? Will dad be mad at me if I go there?"

She called right away. "What happened?"

"Did you see Becca's post? Mew is being jealous of that guy. He is ignoring me now."

"You want me to call my husband? You want me to come with you?"

"I am not sure mom, I think he will be angrier if I go to his workplace."

"I'll call, Mew. Just relax okay. I trust both of you."

His mom assured me that everything will be alright.

Pick up my call Mew!

I fell asleep waiting for his text and call.

"Baby, do you really have to tell mom and dad about this?" I woke up when I heard him slammed the door.

"What's going on with you? Do you have a problem? You know you can tell me anything. I am all ears."  I answered. Mew is more understanding between the two of us so I don't know why the hell he is acting like this.

"I just told you to avoid that guy. Is it really hard? Do you really have to tell it to mom, too?"

Okay. I was guilty here. I should have talked to him before I talked to his mom.

"I am sorry." I apologized.

"Do you like that guy?"

"You know I don't. You are just making an issue so you have the reason to break up with me. Are you sick of me now?" I told him. This is how I feel. Did he find someone new in his workplace? Is this his way to break up with me? I don't know anymore.

"No... Of course, it's not that. You told me you don't want to add up to my stress anymore." He paused for a while. "I just want to go back to school like the old times, like when we can be together all the time even in school. I hate dad he is making it hard for me and there's you flirting with other guy knowing that I can't see all your move now."

I pushed him.

"Who's flirting with who? After all this time, you still doubt me. Do you have any proof that I am flirting with that kid?" I can't help but raise my voice. I am losing my patience already.

"That's Bullshit. You did it in the morning even if I was still there."

"Baby, do you know that for the past year this is the first time you raised your voice like this to me? The last time is when you're about to leave me because of Joss. Even if I want him out of our life I can't do anything with that guy. They are my dad's friend." He even cursed at me. "You changed... a lot... I'm trying my best to understand, but don't you think you're being harsh to me? Just tell me if you don't love me and just end this quick."

"I am sorry. I am just stressed. Forget everything I say. Let's just rest." He said. He sat down on the bed with both palms on his face.

"Shower before you sleep."

Mew's POV

What's wrong with me? I am being paranoid. I trust Gulf.

"What's up Mew?" Rain approached me.

"Fuckin tired. I never thought how annoying dad is as a boss." I sighed.

"He is only like that to you, but he is kind to us. Maybe he wants you to learn. Anyway, look at that couple... That guy is cheating with his five years boyfriend. Look at how he flirts with San."