insane!brahms x reader angst.

I'm sad as hell, sooo...sad writing!

W A R N I N G :

-slight mentioning of possible r@pe

-Gross ending

-Murder

-Sad boi brahms

3red person POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He did everything right, he loved you, and you loved him back, he showed himself to you and you scared for him, he finally thought he found the one...

Then he came along.

An ex of yours by the name of jackson, he couldnt take your sudden breakup and leaving, so he sought you out, he found you in England while you were starting to date Brahms, there was no way he couldve done something...could he?

It was so sudden, you were in his arms, asleep in your bed, and he wakes up to screaming, he couldnt find you, oh how he tried, he went through the walls and rooms of the house in a panic, tears poured down his cheeks that were hidden in his porcelain mask, he finally got his soulmate, he cant just....

That's when he found you, but nobody could call the state you were in to be a good thing to find.

Your body had bruises and your clothes were...torn, your face was pale and in the frozen expression of pure terror, brahms couldnt take it, he ran to you and cried out your name at the top of his lungs, your eyes were a milky version of their normal color, he knew what that meant, but he didnt want to say it.

He stayed there for gods know how long, holding your cold figure in his shaking arms, mumbling 'wake up' every few minutes, he refused to believe he lost the only person who truly loved him.

He had no idea how this happened, but the second something creaked in the hallway, he knew this wasnt an accident of any kind, someone was in the house with you two.

His mind clouded with rage and depression, he put you down gently and slowly made his way to the halls, there he saw a redheaded man, looking at a shred of clothing...from your shirt.

Brahms let out the most ominous growl the mans ever heard, then he charged at him, grabbing the cloth he held with such pride and wrapping it around his throat, strangling the man who took his joy away.

It was more sad than eerie at this point, brahms was still squeezing the cloth at the mans throat, but hes long dead, Brahms is crying and screaming, hes completely broken.

After four days of nobody hearing from (y/n), the caretaker of the house and the doll named brahms, somebody called the police, they found your body in your room, dressed in a pure white nightgown and lying gracefully on your bed, no other body was found.

A new caretaker answered the ad that brahms set up, but this time, he isnt looking for love, he never reveals himself, the caretaker believes that Brahms is nothing but a lifeless doll, and brahms doesn't care, he stalks inside the walls, drawing pictures of you and him, before the man ruined his life.

Your body went missing the day they found it, the police report said they lost the body after searching the rest of the house, the caretaker always smells something disgusting inside the walls, but they play it off as bad plumbing, but inside those walls is a silk sheeted bed, and a corpse with a night gown lying on it, brahms doesn't care about the smell...to him, you never died, you're just asleep.

...hes waiting for you to wake up now.