cυddleѕ? ~ dreαм

if you guys didn't know, i'm a big ass dream simp. dream is my favorite, he just calms me down you know? and yes, i'll be doing little rants in the beginning of the stories because i'm lonely and ranting makes me feel like i have friends ;) god, i'm starting to know what techno feels haha.

anyways, there's no warning here, just some fluff with dream.

•·················•·················•

y/n's pov:

dream, my oh so handsome boyfriend, is streaming in his office right now so i have free time to do whatever i want. but what? i have no idea. watch a movie? nah. go shopping? no. annoy my boyfriend? no, he'd probably push my push me away. hmmm. this is too hard.

i flop onto our living room couch and stare at the ceiling. what could i do? there's not much to do since covid.

"ughhh." i groan, rolling over to my side so i'm facing the tv.

i pick up the remote and turn on the tv. i scroll through the apps and click netflix. hubie halloween appears on the screen. why not. i press the movie and lay the remote back down on the table. i grab the blanket next to me and throw it over myself.

the beginning credits roll through until the actual movie starts. right as hubie sees the crazy neighbor in the basement, clay slams his hands on the back of the couch, scaring me that i jump and scream. he starts to wheeze like crazy. i huff and grab the blanket, tightening it around my shoulder, still watching the movie.

dream stays behind me laughing as i stay where i am, trying to calm my racing heart. he stops laughing and leans over the couch so he's looking at my face.

"babe?" he asks, poking my cheek when i don't answer, "you alright?"

i still don't answer and keep my eyes on the tv. i hear him muffle some laughs, trying not to let it out.

"darling, i'm sorry for scaring you. i thought it was going to be funny since you were distracted with the movie, well, it was funny." clay half apologizes.

"mhmm." i hum, not believing a damn thing that just came out of his mouth.

"i am, truthfully. i swear on patches' life."

i can only imagine my boyfriend behind me with one hand over his heart and a hand raised in the air. i glance behind me and indeed, he is doing it. i roll my eyes and look down at the cat on the floor in front of me.

"i think he's lying patches." i say.

patches jumps onto the couch, laying at my stomach.

"she agrees." i inform my idiotic boyfriend, focusing on the movie again.

i hear him sigh and feel a heavy weight behind me.

"why the hell did you just jump over the couch?" i ask, turning my head to look at him.

"cuddles?" he asks, holding out his arms.
  ''𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀.'' 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘆.

  i squint at him suspiciously but still lean back and turn back to the tv. clay's arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull me closer. he lays his head above mine and hums quietly.

totally not suspicious at all...

•·················•·················•

so, i'm not the best writer and that's alright. i hope this wasn't bad for y'all. i hope you all have and amazing day! love you all!! <3