Part 19 (Last)

Arnav, Khushi and Dadi sat in his car staring at the men's prison in front of them.

Arnav knew the sooner they closed this chapter of their lives the better for all of them.

They all got down and moved into the prison and Arnav being a famous personality was let in without any checks.

They sat down as the person they were here to see was lead to the visitors hall in hand and feet cuffs.

He sat down with a scowl on his face and looked at his mother and his nephew and when his eyes fell on Khushi, he licked his lips in a lusty manner making Khushi squirm in her seat and Arnav fisted his hand controlling his urge to punch but growled and Anant turned and gulped seeing the murderous look Arnav was giving him.

"What do you want from me? " Anant asked pretending he wasn't intimated by Arnav when in fact he was scared of him.

"I came here to tell you I forgive you for everything you had done to us...... I forgive you for snatching my son and daughter away from me...... I forgive you for trying to kill my grandson...... I forgive for all the pain you put us through. " Dadi said sincerely making Anant fume.

"Yes as always....... You pretended to love so I won't feel left out...... It was always Arvind the ideal son...... I hated him since childhood because he was everyone's favorite and I was the rebel...... I loved Ratna but you arranged his marriage with Arvind...... I swore to break their marriage and I target Ratna. " Anant confessed shocking the trio. " Ratna has always been an insecure woman because of her dusky complexion and her weight and the fact that Arvind worked with women who were more beautiful than her always made her insecure and it's came in handy when I framed Arvind for infidelity and like a fool she believed me and killed herself...... Poor Arvind went crazy and followed afterwards giving me the chance to take all that belongs to him and kick Arnav and that limp daughter of mine out. " He spewed in disgust. "I was enjoyed it for years until I found out Maa was not buying her medicines as she said and was using the money in sponsoring your education...... It was my money and all your properties was mine and that's why I poisoned Anjali's mind against you and we plotted your death but immediately you were hospitalized the company shares started dwindling in worth so we spare you and waited for another opportunity which unfortunately didn't come....... You have nine lives Arnav...... And that what saved you....... I wish I had killed you so...... " Anant was saying when he was interrupted by a slap and he looked up to see Dadi fuming in anger at him scaring the daylight out of him.

"Don't you dare...... I regret ever adopting you. " Dadi revealed shocking Anant. "Your parent were our employees who died in a riot and we adopted you but if I had known you would have been my family's doom I would have left you in an orphanage. " Dadi yelled hyperventilating and Arnav and Khushi rushed to her and hugged her.

"Enough Dadi..... Please don't stress yourself for this criminal..... Please let's leave. " Khushi said to Dadi who calmed down, smiled and nodded.

They were about to leave when Dadi turned to a shocked and numb Anant.

"I forgive you because hating you will cause more harm to me than you....... Hating you shows how much power you have on me and I don't want a murderer like you having that power on me..... So I forgive you. " Dadi said sincerely.

"Khushi..... Take Dadi to the car..... I will follow soon. " Arnav said and Khushi nodded and out went she and Dadi.

He tuned to Anant."I also forgive you...... Because Dadi is right..... I also forgive you just like I have forgiven your whore and your daughter a few hours ago...... But don't misinterpret my forgiveness as leniency..... As long as I live I will make sure you and them rot in prison and never taste freedom again....... Good bye. " Arnav said to Anant who was crying as the truth of his origin came to light.