22

Now playing: Never Call Me by Jhené Aiko

Request by: mammikk

Snoop Dogg

Kendyl was officially fed up

Kendyl was officially fed up. Snoop had yet again went hours and hours without reaching out to her.

Sometimes when Snoop said he was going to the studio he would also fail to mention he would be running the streets with his friends after.

Now Kendyl wasn't the controlling type, she wanted Snoop to go out and have fun with his friends but she also wanted him to be careful.

People get ran up on all the time in LA and she worried a lot about Snoop eventually being one of those people.

Regardless of her being worried she still wanted him to have fun but all she asked was for him to check in every few hours and he still failed to do that.

Currently she was sitting in a chair by the front door with a blunt and glass of coke and rum in hand.

She was pissed and ready to let him have it as soon as he walked in the door.

She took one last puff of the blunt before putting it out in the ashtray on the table after she heard the doorknob start to turn. As she heard the door open she heard multiple voices talking and laughing.

Soon enough she saw Snoop, Pac, and Nate walk into the living room. She could tell they were high and by the look on Snoop's face he could tell she was pissed.

Kendyl stood up from the reclining chair she was sitting in and grabbed her glass off the table.

"Aye wassup Ken." Pac and Nate said in unison flopping on the couch. "Hey y'all." She responded with a fake smile. She didn't say anything to Snoop.

She just gave him a look before heading upstairs to their bedroom. She was changing into a oversized shirt and shorts when she heard the door open.

"Ken-"

"Go hangout with yo friends Calvin." She responded putting on her headscarf.

"You not about to go to sleep pissed off at me."

She ignored him and climbed in their California King bed. "Ken." Snoop said now annoyed.

She again ignored him and clapped to turn off the lights. Snoop clapped turning the lights back on.

"Ken you know you hear me."

"Negro what do you want?" She groaned now even more upset than she was before. "Talk to me."

"We can talk in the morning Calvin." She mumbled pulling the covers over her.

He walked over to the bed and snatched the covers off of her. Kendyl was fired up now.

"Ight nigga you wanna talk? Then talk." She yelled sitting up. "I know I shoulda called or texted-"

"Yeah you should have." She fired back crossing her arms over her chest. "But Ken imma grown ass man I don't need a babysitter." He snapped.

"Goodnight Calvin." She snatched the covers back from him before flopping back down.

"Ken I'm sorry, i'm sorry." He pleaded.

She slowly sat back up and gave him a look indicating she was listening.

"All I be wanting is to hangout wit my boys-"

"I neva said I didn't want you to hangout with yo friends." She interrupted.

"Baby I want you to go out and have fun but all I ask is for you to check in every once in a while so I know you ok." She explained her tone now more gentle.

"You texted me at 7 saying you were going to the studio, it's damn near 4 in the morning. Then you come in here high off yo ass thinkin shit bouta be peaceful?" She asked rhetorically.

"Shit I guess you got a point." He admitted laying diagonally across the bed with his feet hanging off the side. "I'm not tryna be controllin'. I just be worried about you and wanna make sure you ok."

"I'm startin' to realize that now. I admit I was trippin a lil bit." He said making Ken laugh.

"I'm sorry boo." He apologized draping his arm over her legs. "I forgive you." She chuckled leaning down and placing two kisses on his lips.

Snoop deepened the kiss and slickly wrapped his arm around her waist flipping them over to where he was on top of her. "Aht." Ken said breaking the kiss.

"You want some of this, you need to send yo boys home."

"Bet." Snoop said quickly jumping out the bed and running downstairs. "That boy crazy." Ken laughed to herself while heading to the bathroom to get the shower started for them.

Kendyl was happy Snoop heard where she was coming from and she hoped moving forward he would learn to listen more.

I been slacking but I'm back now !

Ya girl been working all summer and on top of that school starts next week so I been a lil busy, but I'm tryna get back on my shit so bare with me🤎.

Excuse any mistakes and until next time loves🤎.