Ch.3

Ashley's P.OV.

When we turned around we saw that the boys were staring at us. "Um, hey lads." Niall said looking scared. "Would you like to explain?" Liam said. He wasn't very intimidating due to the fact that he looked like a puppy dog. "Yes, do explain love" Louis said grabbing my wrist. I try to wiggle away which only made him grab me tighter. I look back at Niall who was talking with Zayn. Harry and Liam had left to go somewhere. "Um,Louis? Where are you taking me?" "Shut up. I didnt tell you to talk!" He then took me to the back parking lot where the outcasts and burnouts hung out. I heard Louis say "Peasants" whenever we passed somebody. When he go there he whispered in my ear. "Stay here." he whispered into my ear. But something about the way he said didnt make me scared of what was going to happen. About five minutes later he came back with Harry. "Hello." I said while standing up. When Louis left I had somohow worked up so muh courage that I felt like I could do anything. "Sit down!" Harry said while pushing me down to the floow. Well, now I feel like the lowest of the low. "So, lets take a look at your wrist now." Harry said while grabbing my arm. I managed to get my arm of out his grip and pull it close to my stomach. I started to cry and shake. Harry was going to do something. I don't know what, but I had a feeling in my stomach that he was going to do something. "Oh gosh, you dont get it do you? You do as I SAY!" Harry said then smacked me in the face,hard. he then grabbed my arm and walked me through the parking me lot to the school. "Harry." I say to him. "What?!" he asked annoyed. "I like you hair." I say trying to see if I compliment him he might smile and stop beating me. I should have known it wasnt going to work. "Shut up." he said shaking his head. He then led me to my last class and shoved me inside. "See you after school." he said with an evil smile that would anybody want to hide and take cover. "Ashley, take your seat." said my teacher. This teacher was by far my favorite teacher ever.

~END OF THE SCHOOL DAY~

Ashley's P.O.V.

It was the end of the day and I was walking throught the gates and to my house. Iwas about halfway there when I got a text. It was from and unknown number saying that I better watch out. What the heck does that mean?! It was probably just one of the boys trying to scare me. I slid my phone back into my pocket. I was walking into the park when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me. I had an instant rush of panic because I knew it wasnt one of the boys. None of them would ever think about beating me in the open like this. The person then dragged my under a tree and took out a knive. Now I really knew it wasnt one of the boys. Then they started joking around with it around my neck. I had never incountered something so bad like this before. My first thought was to scream. So I did. I screamed bloody murder. They then quickly cut a little slit by my throat. I then screamed even louder. I fell down to the ground and blacked out.

Niall's P.O.V.

Me and all the boys were walking through the park when we heard screaming. Usually we would just shake it off because we knew it was some kids playing tag or something. "Did you guys hear that?" Harry asked us. We all shook our heads in agreement. We then followed the scream we heard earlier to a tree. We heard the scream again but a lot louder. We finally got to the noise and found Ashley laying there. There was blood trickling down her neck to the middle of her shirt. "Holy crap! What do we do?!" I was practically screaming to the boys. "We can't just leave her here." Louis said looking down at her. "You guys are such babies." Harry said while picking up Ashley and holding her bridal style. "We need to stop the blood!" now I was really screaming. "Hold her." Harry said while passing Ashley to Louis. You could tell he was having trouble but he played it off to be cool in front of us boys. Harry then took off his shirt and put it up to Ashley's neck. "Give." Harry said to Louis. Louis obediently obeyed and gave her back to Harry. Harry then started walking ahead of us. "Where are we going?" Liam and Zayn both asked in unison. "My house." We all then followed Harry to his house

**********************************************************************************************************

Okay, now this chapter is officislly finsished! I would like atleast 1 vote and 1 comment to update!!!! JUST A LITTLE SPOILER: ASHLEY WILL STILL BE BULLIED AFTER THIS CHAPTER