Chapter 6: New Team/ Bipolar Disorder

Team RWBY, Jaune, Velvet and Zinnia look at their once terrified Y/n. A few seconds ago he was a shy terrified wood gecko faunus. But right now....he is now angry, pissed off creature. His eyes were no longer it's regular broken Red eyes, but now a angry Feral yellow eyes.

Ruby: "Y-y/n....P-please...c-calm...down.."

Y/n: "Calm....down"  *his tone was more pissed off almost cold * You want me....to calm FUCKING DOWN?!" *Everyone was shocked except for Zinnia by Y/n's sudden personality change* "CAN'T YOU 3 JUST LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE?!"

Weiss: "H-hey...W-what is this?!"

Yang: " We are trying to apologize.... for what happened...it was ju-"

Y/n: "What it was a fucking Joke?! YOU THINK ME SUFFERING IS A FUCKING JOKE?! *Y/n's aura begins to flare up as the plants outside begin to grow more massive as it soon shatters the glass and grabs RWY* "You think life is something you can toy with?! Huh?!" *Y/n then slams down into the ground causing their aura to drop heavily, Y/n extends his claws out when Blake walks up to Y/n* "Get out of my way!"

Blake: "Y/n..please...I know...they hurt you... and I did nothing....to help you..." *Blake looks up crying* "But this isn't you!"

Y/n: *grits teeth and snarls* "Move..." *Before the situation could get worse, Zinnia and Velvet hugs Y/n from behind. He stops and looks behind at them to see them crying*

Velvet: "Please...Y/n...they aren't worth it..."

Zinnia: "Y/n...please.. don't do it..for us.."

Jaune: "C-come on man... don't cross a path you can never uncross.."

Y/n looks at his friends, and then look back at Team RWBY and RWB slowly gets up, before sighing.

Y/n: "Fine..." *Y/n begins to walk away from them* "Blake.." *Blake eyes widen as she looks at Y/n* "One chance...that's all you get.. while the others... I want nothing to do with them." *Y/n look back and begins to walk away.*

Yang: *as Velvet, Jaune, and Zinnia run over to Y/n* "Y/n wait.." *she runs over to them but looses them from the corner, getting more and more upset* "DAMN IT" *Slams her fist into a wall tears run down her face*

(Back with Y/n)

Zinnia, Velvet, and Jaune looks over to Y/n, who hasn't said a word so far.

Zinnia: "Y/n are you okay?" *Y/n looks down his eyes were back to red eyes* 

Y/n:*upset tone* "It happened again....didn't it.."

Zinnia: "Yeah...."

Velvet: *looks at Zinnia and Y/n concerned* "This isn't the first  time this has happened.."

Zinnia: "Yeah...because of the experiments on him...it made Y/n have a split personality..his second personality is more cold and merciless than Y/n's regular personality."

Jaune:  "Damn.."

Y/n,  Zinnia, Velvet, and Jaune all reached to the cliffside and see Goodwitch and Ozpin alongside two figures.

Ozpin: "Seems like you made it here on time, Zinnia."

Goodwitch: *looking at Y/n ,Velvet and Jaune* "Are you all here to see her off?"

Velvet: "Yeah."

Jaune: "Yeah, but Y/n is-"

Y/n: *walks up to the Professors* "I-I'm tagging Zinnia along on the initiation."