finding out part 1

It's been twenty five years since he died. Twenty five years since I lost the only man i'd ever loved... twenty five years since I found out... and its been twenty five years and seven months since I gave birth to the most precious baby boy..

Daniel never got to meet his father but I wish he had... he looks just like him from his nose to those cute dimples and brown hair to the goofy smile. He's almost a spitting image of his father well except for the blue eyes of course. I sometimes catch myself just looking at him and thinking of what might have been if that night had never happened and his father had been able to see him grow up... I dont have many regrets in life but my biggest one is that I didnt tell anyone about daniel sooner I was going to do it after their show at the Orpheum but obviously that never happened..

I got help from his parents after mine kicked me out, they took me in and helped me through everything they were there the day daniel was born. They were the only ones to show up and to this day they are still there for us whenever we need it. We try to visit them whenever we can and keep them company as much as we can, though this time is a more special occasion..

"Mum we're here" Daniel says from the driver seat while pulling into their driveway and parking. We get out of the car and head to the door ringing the bell, the door opens and I see Daniels grandparents giving us a sad smile.
"Hello sweetheart" Daniels grandma says hugging him before pulling me into a tight bear-like hug.
"Hey grandma" Daniel smiles widely happy to see her.
"Hello Emily its good to see you"

Thats it for chapter one hope you liked it and ill see you soon
mina älsklingar