28. The Pinky Promise (Part 2)

(Y/N) asked himself a question out of panic 'But I didn't flirt though?'.

His eyes unwavering when meeting the gaze of the Sarkaz with golden eyes. Which seems to shine with hidden intent, alarming (Y/N) of the potential 'danger' he will be in if he plays his cards wrong.

[Don't misunderstand, Wiya. I'm just hanging out with Crow for a pizza] - (Y/N)

He explains to her calmly with his lips curl into a casual smile. While slightly waving his hand towards the pizza to show her a piece of proof of his words.

Wiya rolls her eyes to the pizza for a seconds before turning back to (Y/N). The unsettling glint still solidifies in her gaze, seeming to be not very convinced of his words.

[A pizza hmmm? Just between both of you? So many questions, but little time...] - Wiya

She wiggled her index finger in a hypnotic motion to him, indicating about the time he has left to explain himself. Which (Y/N) understood while he saw one edge of her lips rose in a teasing manner.

Despite experiencing the seemingly threatening aura from Wiya, (Y/N) finds himself liking this side of her over time. Maybe it is because of the growing types of fetishes in this modern era. Nevertheless, he had come to an understanding of why his father (F/N), likes this type of women.

[Of course between the two of us. A friendly meeting you could say, to catch up with each other] - (Y/N)

Wiya's Sarkaz tail weakly whips against the empty air as she hops to the side before continuing it in a circle. Inspecting all other sides of (Y/N)'s body while tilting her head occasionally with her body slightly bending forward to get a closer look.

[Your words seems a bit suspicious, no?] - Wiya

With a small 'thud', she stood on her original spot and took a step closer to him. Her pinky slightly arching below her mouth after she questions him. Taking ahold of one of his wrists gently with care.

[Believe me, I'm honest-] - (Y/N)

'Most of the time' (Y/N) thought as he continues his words.

[-with my words. Rest assure Wiya] -(Y/N)

She narrows her eyes and slowly pulls his wrist. Reducing the gap between both of them as she looks into his eyes deeper. Bits of data could be seen on her sclera as she uses a stolen ability to check abnormalities in (Y/N)'s eyes. To check if he is telling the truth or not.

[So, you two are not in some kind of a hidden date which I would find out later?] - Wiya

[As if I would date her] - (Y/N)

[As if I would date him] - Crow

Both of them said and snickered at the same time while feeling reluctant at the idea of dating each other. They chuckle at each other's reaction which disperses some of Wiya's suspicions as she releases his wrist after noticing no changes in his eyes.

[Then why didn't you invite me? I wanna have a relaxing time with you as well. Its been a long time we haven't properly spent time together] - Wiya

Her lips pursed forward, pouting at him. Feeling left out by both Crow and him as she grabs her waist. Her eyebrows curling down in demanding as her tail starts to swish side to side.

[Maybe after Crow and I fill ourselves with some pizza. After that, I can go with you somewhere you want to go to] - (Y/N)

Wiya puffs out her cheeks for a few moments before turning away her head in slight frustration. Crossing her arms before meeting with Crow's gaze while looking at her with a small glare.