6.

"Where is she?"

"Young Master, we lost track of her again. Our apologies."
"I promise to find..."

Pang!
The sound of gun shot echoes inside the room. A heavy silence follows.

"You there! Come here..." he smirks and points the gun to his head.

The man gulps fearing the trigger might be pulled any second.

"One chance. You fail me? You will be fed to the animals in the zoo."
He then drags the chair next to him and smashes it on his head.
"F**ker...."
His expressions showed no emotion or mercy on the man.

He walks towards the window and sighs.
"Bring me Winter Black" he says in a low voice. "I want her now!" His voice starting to grow louder by the minute.
"Scram...before I blow off your head into tiny little pieces."

"Aaarghhh....."
He screams and shouts frustrated.

Glass shards litter all over the floor, tables upturned, cushions torn, books ripped open. Everything was just a mess inside the room. The damage had been done but he still couldn't find himself to calm down.

His anger reached to the point where he was willing to kill anybody who came in his sight.

Hours passed by and nobody in the mansion went even a step closer to the study room. The servants tiptoed whilst cleaning and doing their works.

Loud thuds and groans echoed inside the room until it stopped some time much later.

Clothed in a black suit with polished shoes, a very refined figure climbed up the stairs as he walked towards the direction in the study room with a calm and stoic face.

He opens the door to see what was once a classic and well-built study room was now completely destroyed and seemed more of a trash room.

His face still remained calm and showed no startled expression as if he was used to this kind of situation.

He walks in and bows before his young Master, awaiting for his order.

"Get that bloody shit of body outta here."

"It shall be done. Anything else young Master?" He asks with his head hung low the whole time.

"I need a bath. Right now!"
"If you don't have it ready before I enter my....."

"It has been arranged already, young Master." He answers affirmatively without giving his young Master a chance to lash out again. He was already at his limit and one would be foolish enough to upset him, it would mean that he would be courting death if he ever made a mistake and angered him more.

But of course in his case, he was no ordinary man. He knew his young Master very well like the back of his hand.
He had been serving his young Master since his diaper days and knew what actions had to be carried out in order to appease his foul mood. Just like he demanded for a bath, he knew his young Master would want one immediately after he cooled down from all his pant up frustrations.

He praises himself a job well done in his head as he succeeded in evading another hurricane yet again.

Seeing that his bath was ready for him, the young Master walks out the room without saying anything.

"Well... As expected, young Master does not disappoint."
He sighs and examines the pitiful room.

It was going to take a large sum to repair the room again. In fact, all the mess that had to be taken care of in the past because of the damage done by their young Master amounted to huge capitals.
However, nobody cared and he too stopped caring at some point. There was nothing to be done about him except only if their young Missy was here to soften his heart.

He turns to walk out before he reaches out his hand in a clean white glove to dust off the invisible dirt on his shoulders.