Ch. 21

"I tried looking for Mary Alice, but nothing is coming up." Jacob said from the other line, causing the kings to growl in frustration.

"Obviously they do not plan to leave with our mate." Caius hissed. "Where was their camp? We'll go there and deal with them ourselves."

"They are three cities due vest." The white-haired vampire told him. "Your guard is hiding their scents from us. It vas exceedingly difficult to find them."

"We can use, Jacob, my kings." Carlisle said. "She may not expect us to have brought him along."

"And what if young Swan has made her aware?" Aro asked, eyes narrowed at his friend.

"What other choice do we have? Demetri can barely detect her, but if he had Jacob ahead of him, he could follow the smell of dog. Not even Corrin can hide from that."

"And if they take off at the scent of dog?"

"They'll have to break apart."

"We are wasting time talking about this." Aro said. "We must leave at once."

Back at the campsite, the Olympic coven waited. Corin becoming more and more anxious as time went on.

"Forgive me, my kings." She kept repeating over and over again in her head.

Alice had sent her out to survey the area, she was about 30 miles out, when she froze. She had been so distracted in her thoughts that she didn't even sense them approaching her.

"You have nowhere else to run, old friend." Laci spit out, glaring at her once best friend.

She heard growling from her left, then from her right. She was surrounded. Falling to her knees, her head slumped forward in defeat.

"My kings-"

"You do not get to speak, you traitor." Caius hissed, causing the woman to flinch. "You will be punished accordingly, but now you will take us to our queen."

Corrin complied, knowing she had no choice.

Edward, who had been listening to his mate and sister talk to the newest additions, sensed something was amiss. He heard them before he saw them and didn't have enough time to warn the others. All the vampires tensed, Bella was about ready to attack, trying to use all of her newborn strength, knowing no powers could touch her, when she was roughly pinned down on her stomach. Jacob. He was holding her down, snarling at her face.

"J-Jacob-" she shut up when he nipped at her.

Alice and Edward tried to fight while the other two tried to get away. Edward then fell to the floor, screaming in agony as Jane used her powers to hold him in place. Alec had no sympathy for the mind reader. Alice was held by Laci and Lisa, who looked ready to tear her arms off then and there, but the kings would not allow them just yet.

"Alice Cullen. So wonderful to see you again." Demetri smiled, once that sent shivers down the seers' spine.

"How did you find us?" Alice demanded, knowing if she denied anything she'd die on the spot.

Aro grinned cruelly at the woman. "Never trust Romanians, dear Alice." He approached her, forcefully grabbing her chin with a gloved hand. "You see, unlike you, they have honor and soul. The brought young Alexander to us, in exchange, we will leave them alone and they will leave us alone. Two of the vampires who hate us the most, refused to kill an innocent child, unlike you three. The seer. The spoiled, mind-reader. And of course, the newborn baby vamp who abandoned her own child.

Bella hissed at the kings. "She was stolen from me!"

A loud crack, sounding like thunder, rang through the air. Bella looked up and saw angry black eyes glaring at her from above.

"You abandoned that child thee second you became a vampire!" Rosaline snarled at the woman. "I was the once to take care of her. I raised that child. Esme. Emmett. Jasper. Carlisle. Your own father. The wolf pack. We all have been raising my child!"

"She is not yours!" Bella protested. "She is mine and-" CRACK!

Rose hit her again, having to be pulled away by Emmett, who just came back after chasing after the other two. Caius and Aro pinned the two vampires to the stone wall behind them, both cowering in fear at the kings' rage.

"How dare you two team up to harm the queen!" Caius shouted, eyes turning black with pure rage.

"C-Caius... p-please-" the vampire begged.

"You do not get to speak, Athenadora! We were gracious enough to let you go once for slandering our queen, but the Volturi do not give second chances." He hissed out.

"You as well, Sulpicia." Aro growled at the woman.

"My kings, we have located the queen!" Felix shouted, holding the unconscious woman in his arms.

Marcus, who didn't have his hand occupied, was the first to run to his queen, roaring when he saw the bruises on her cheek and neck.

"Who dares to have put their hands on my mate?" he said, eerily calm.

No one answered. He roared, slamming his hands against a boulder, effectively breaking off a chunk of it.

"WHO DARED TO MARK YOUR QUEEN!?" he shouted, his thunderous voice causing chills to run up each vampire's spine.

No one had heard him so much as raise his voice before, not since his late wife Didyme was still alive.

Edward, after finally being freed from Jane's power, carefully looked at his mate, who was about to explode with anger.

"Bella... don't-"

"She deserved everything she got!"

It went silent. No one made a single sound. That was the wrong thing to say.