intro

𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞

a loud and high-pitched sound started to ring along the halls of their campus. donghyuck and his friends were still in the rooftop having the time of their lives.

he had a stick of cigarette between his fingertips. donghyuck puffed the smoke through his mouth infront of renjun's face.

renjun immediately waved the smoke away from him. "what the fuck hyuck?"

it just made donghyuck laughed. "why don't you try a stick?"

the older boy grimaced and sat beside jaemin. "i'd rather vape," he says.

jaemin handed him his vape pen. "it's coffee e-juice."

renjun took the pen and tried it.

"is the fire drill starting?" yangyang asked, eyeing shotaro who had his airpods on and was dancing to some song.

jeno reached out to smack yangyang's head. "are you nuts? he can't hear you."

yangyang shot him a glare. "i hate the fucking alarm and you."

donghyuck puffs again. he jumped from his seat and looked down on the school grounds. "yangyang's right. they're doing the stupid drill."

renjun says, "it's not stupid hyuck. your the one's stupid."

donghyuck just raised his middle finger. at that moment, the door slammed open, revealing donghyuck's least favorite person in their class.

she had a book covering her head. her eyes were dilated and she stared at the boys as if shooting them daggers. "fucking donghyuck and friends you need to go down!"

donghyuck scoffed. "as if the fire's real, jung seri."

it made the girl pissed. out of annoyance, she threw the book to donghyuck which landed on his face. the boys held their laughs back when they received the tanned boy's glare.

in return, donghyuck threw the stick on his hand and it landed on the girl's skirt. donghyuck was taken aback when he realized what he just did.

he wanted to say sorry.

seri looks at her skirt and her cheeks flushed when she saw a small hole caused by the cigarette. "bloody hell lee donghyuck, i'm not letting this go!" she picked up the cigarette and threw it back to him.

it landed to his favorite hoddie.

he regretted that he even thought of apologizing.

"do you know how this fucking cost?!"

seri just sticked her tongue out and fipped her hair before she elegantly exited the rooftop.

"jung seri, just fucking prepare yourself."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗟
lee donghyuck au

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

this is a work of fiction. any resemblance to actual events are purely coincidental.

the personas of the characters do not portray nor depict their real characteristics and personalities.

this story contains profane language, substance abuse, offensive insults, bullying, violence, mentions of death, typographical and grammatical errors.

lowercase intended.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆