B i l a n g XXXII

2 years Later

"I don't need you anymore Tia." I look at Cailevi's crimson eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked. My heart is skipping its every beat, I can't breathe.

"Just as what I said." He then turn his back on me. "You did a huge contribution--"

"No, you promised!" I ran to him and hold his hand but he just toss it away. "No, you can't to this to me Levi!" I shouted.

"Tia, you're no longer needed--"

"How dare you?!" I asked with so much anger.

"Tia, wake up." I bit my lower. "Arthia!"

I gasped air when someone topple on my forehead. I look at Levi, he's smiling at me.

Dream?

I sighed, I've been having those dreams since forever and I hate it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You forgot?" He asked.

"Ofcourse not!"

"Then I'll wait outside, let's go together."

"Call Den."

"I'm not your errand boy Miss." I glare at Levi. He just chuckled and bow. "Alright."

Den immediately went inside my room when Levi left.

"The bathe's ready milady." She said, I look at the maid besides her.

That girl has been with me for the passed 2 years since I move here at the Duke's Manse. The Duke gave her to me, but I don't feel like trusting her.

For the passed 2 years I've been working with the Duke Ariesè and Levi, with other aristocrats on their side. I wasn't in contact with the Marquis for those years but we're seeing each other in social gatherings, It's just amazing that no word from people came about me leaving the mansion, as if it is really hidden. I don't mind anyways.

Lilliane did not became Luxius' fianceè. Luxius is still the Crown Prince and Sansebastian still working for the Government without a companion. We sometimes talk and exchange letters but we're not that close anymore, that goes for both Sanse and Luxius, as for Levi,

I look at his face, he's always smiling but you'll know right way that it doesn't mean a thing, he's just fake.

"Aren't you excited, this will be the last meeting and soon you'll have the whole empire kneeling before you." He said as he assist me to the kalesa. I just look boredly at him.

"You're nosy." I said, he stop talking. The kalesa started to move, he placed his hand on his face and look outside. I rolled my eyes.

"When the revolution starts I'll burn down the Marquis' manse as planned." I said getting excited.

I'm 18 now and this is my age when I died.

He look at me like he's thinking something deep.

"After that?" He asked in a low tone.

"You know what'll happen next so don't ask me." I said. "I congratulate you in advance." I smirked. He just smiled and shook his head.

"I'll miss you." He said.

I look at him, my face heated. He smirked when he saw my reaction.

For the past 2 years his been flirting with me then take it away when I bring him down, so what's new, what was the blush for?

"Then die with me." I said sarcastically.

"No thank you." He said. I smiled.

I was about to talk about the treason when the kalesa suddnely stop.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ambush." He immediately bring out his sword and got all alert. My eyes widened when the door besides me has opened and I was pulled out fast.

What the hell?

I fell on the ground as Levi jump and wield his sword to the bandits or whatever they are called.

There's so much of them and only Levi and Caesar are fighting in our side because we brought no knights, it is a secret gathering anyway.

"Tell me who sent you." Levi said. I look at him. I can't help but to be amaze. Infront of me is not the Levi I'm used to, infront of me is a beast with crimson eyes holding a sword and ready to used it anytime. "Ya'll don't have a tongue?" He asked sarcastically and immediately slash the throat of the person who's approaching him.

Before I could even breathe the people with mask on their face went to Caesar and Levi.

I am looking around for help when I saw a person in the tree with bow aiming for Levi.

My eyes widened as I call for Levi's attention.

"L-levi!"

I think I just ran out of breathe.

"Fuck." He said.

"Theo." I whispered when I saw the bug already helping the two. He even catch the arrow with his sword and that arrow was about to hit Levi.

"Sister!" He even shouted while pressing to someone.

I sighed, really Theo?

When they finished up all the bandits, they left one to interrogate.

Bastard.

I look at the guy, the mask was already removed and he can't move anymore.

"You won't speak?" Caesar asked and pointed his sword on the guy. I rolled my eyes and pull out my dagger, I sat on the top of the guy and pointed it to his neck.

"Who sent you?" I asked, I heard Levi's whistle.

Nang hindi sya sumagot ay diniinan ko ang tulis sa leeg nya.

He cried in pain.

"Tell me." I said.

"Enough." Levi held my arm and pulled me up. I glare at him. "They are just distracting us, buying time for their main plan." He said while tapping my skirt, he's removing the dirt in it. I pulled away, what was that for?

"Sister you're dirty!" I look at 15 years old Theodore who's also tapping my skirt now. I heard cry in the backround just to know that Caesar killed the guy already.

"What do you mean buying time?" I asked.

"Those bastard won't just send useless thief to stop us from going to the meeting, they must've plan something bigger than this like ambushing the main place of the gathering." He explained in details. "Let's just head home."

He said calmly.

He's still calm knowing someone might be sabotaging him right now.

••