23

any mistakes made
excuse them !

Nau'jour "Draco"
"his POV rn"

"Cause I been brokenn" I heard the radio say.

"I'm trying to protect my hearttt"I heard.

I looked at V'Luxuary and she was holding her head down rocking to the beat but it sound like she was singing with the radio.

I looked harder and she was actually singing.

I'm not gon lie and say she ain't sound good.

"I promise myself I would fall but every time I see you I just wanna risk it all" she sung and looked at me.

I stayed starring at her and she was singing the song while looking at me and looked back down still singing.

"and I just wanna know would you catch me if I fall if you tell me yaa boy I might just risk it all"

"If you tell me no it's okay then I will leave I hope you feel the same your the only one I see, I see" she looked at me "i seee" she finished singing and looked back down.

"..., yo voice straight"I said complementing.

"Thanks" she said blushing.

"mhm"

"umm you know it's getting kind of late a little well a lot"

"It been late but ight"

V'Luxuary 'Tiny'
"Previously but her POV"

"It been late but ight"he said and unlocked the doors.

I wanted a goodbye let's see what he does if he doesn't do any I'm not going to talk to him in other words I'm going to be mad.

I got out the car and closed the door.

"Ugh"I said stripping out my clothes and sprawling out on my my bed rolling up in my cover.

I looked at the ceiling and thought about what happened in the car with Draco.

I got my phone and called him.

"what" he said answering the phone.

"I just wanted to talk until you made it home"I said twisting my lips.

"Oh, I'ma call you bac-"he said and I just hung up in his face and I rolled my eyes.

I just went to sleep because no.

But when I go to sleep the way I do I wake up feeling the same way.

I put my phone on DND and went to sleep.