Chapter 46

This chapter is dedicated to my new and loyal reader, vini1_3 Thank you vini1_3 for your kind words! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Happy Reading!❤

Author's POV.

"I still can't believe it! Your sister is getting married to Zayn's brother!" squealed Kate.

"Yeah.."said Aurora as she was dreaming of Zayn.

"Does Zayn love me?"she asked.

"Of course he does! Why do you even doubt that?"asked Kate.

"I am just afraid."she said as she sighed.

"Afraid of what?"asked Kate.

"Afraid that he'll leave me once again just like he did back in Paris. I know he's scared of his past but, what if I can't change him? What if he can't get over his past?
What if he leaves me because of it?"she asked as her eyes welled up with tears.

"Look Aurora. Zayn loves you and I'm sure that he'd change. Don't think too much." said Kate, as she hugged Aurora and comforted her.

Next day.

At school.

The prom is in two days. All are excited to go to the prom with their partners. Zayn, Aurora and the others are talking in the cafè. Suddenly Zira comes and stands right in front of Zayn and says, "Zayn, I want you to be my partner for the prom."

Aurora's face changed immediately. She looked at Zayn. Zayn was too shocked to talk. Soon, he composed himself as he cleared his throat.

"But, I already have my partner."he said, trying not to hurt her.

"Who is that bitch?"she asked rudely, as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Kate charged toward her and slapped her , saying, "The only bitch here is you. So shut up and get lost before I do something worse." Kate was literally fuming.

Zira had tears in her eyes."She just slapped me and you are standing still?" She asked, looking at Zayn.

"You can't call Aurora like that. It serves you right cause it's your fault," he said with a cold stare, looking away.

"So Aurora is your partner?"she asked, raising her voice a bit.

"Wasn't I clear?"he asked as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I should only be your partner! We both love eachother and you know it!" she screamed.

Aurora was just standing still without showing any emotions. Zayn felt hurt seeing her like that.

"Look Zira. We are just friends. I don't love you. Not then, not now. There is one woman I already love. She's the first in my life, and for the rest of my life, she'll be the only one."he said.

"Who is that bitch?"she asked, rudely.

Zayn was beyond angry hearing her words. He felt like a beast in him was unleashed. Ryan had to hold Kate to prevent her from slapping Zira again.

"It isn't you, so there's no need for you to care. I don't want you to talk shit about my girlfriend. Just get outta my sight and that's the best for you," he said, gritting his teeth. It took everything in him to control his anger.