Thirteen

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

I walk into the classroom with my head held down. I kept overthinking about the whole situation. What if Jean and Reiner did hear everything, what were they going to do? Expose me and Levi and ruin our relationship and his career?

I know I have to tell Levi about it, but I'm scared he'll get angry at me. I mean, he specifically told me to let my friends know not to run their mouths, but I couldn't tell Jean and Reiner the same thing.

I sat down at the back of the class and let my head rest on my hand as I waited for Levi to arrive.

''You okay?'' Eren says who takes the seat next to me, ''are you worried we think differently of you? Don't be, we don't'' he adds and nudges my shoulder.

''That's not it... The guy with the blonde hair from earlier, he's my ex. He cheated on me but pretends everything is my fault. I'm pretty sure he despises me. I'm afraid he and Jean overheard our conversation... if they did... it will mean that Levi will most likely lose his job. And that will be my fault.''

''Hey!'' Eren says and gently hits my arm, causing me to flinch and meet his gaze ''even if they do tell principal Smith, they don't have any evidence! Do you think mister Ackerman will get fired because two dipshits told him some stuff? I'm pretty sure the whole school knows Jean and him aren't on good terms. I'm sure principal Smith will think Jean is just trying out lies to get him fired.''

I take in a deep breath and smile at Eren, ''thank you'' I whisper as he did make me feel a little better about the situation. He was probably right, why would Erwin just bluntly believe something a student says?

''Brats,'' Levi says as he walks into the classroom having someone follow behind him ''we have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself, it's not like anyone cares, but they should at least know your shitty name.''

I chuckle as I hear Levi immediately insulting someone on their first day, but my heart sinks to my stomach when I see Reiner walk into the class. I should have known it was him, but seeing him again... just hurt.

''My name is Reiner Braun, I hope you will all help me feel a little more comfortable here at school. Thank you.'' He says as he stares at me. I look at Levi who, with no doubt, notices the same thing because it was fairly obvious after he winks at me as well.

I turn my head away from the two men who are staring at me. One was confused and the other was malicious. And I didn't like either of the looks they were giving me.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

The class was finally over after a long hour of Levi picking on Reiner and Reiner trying his best to stay nice. As Levi was paying less attention to Jean, he finally had a break from Levi's insulting comments. I stood up from my seat and walked to the door, ready to leave this awkward classroom, but I get stopped in my tracks as Levi calls my name.

''I need to talk to you, L/N'' he says. I look at my friends who all nod at me and walk out of the classroom, leaving me alone with Levi.

''What's up?'' I play oblivious, but he definitely wasn't having it as he closed the door with a loud bang. I jumped up as the loud noise caught me off guard and I frowned at him. Was he angry?

''Who is that?'' Levi hisses, anger was heard plainly in his voice.

''W-What?'' I ask him, I trembled on my legs. I hated it when people were angry at me, but it was even worse when it was someone you loved.

''Someone you messed around with on your old school?''

What. The. Fuck.

''Are you serious right now'' I say and fold my arms in front of my chest as I clenched my jaw. He knows the reason why I changed schools, yet he brings some rumour up he knows is false? To hurt me? What else would his reason be?

''Well?'' he pushed and I scoffed as I shook my head.

''Fuck you, Levi. Next time you try to say shit like that, remember you never said a damn word about that Petra woman and I let it fucking slide after Erwin made a nasty comment about it. I hope you remember how to apologise because it's something I want you to do. Don't come talking to me before you can say sorry to me.'' And with that said I left the classroom.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sorry for the short chapter!