《7》𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

"I SAID YOU NEED TO HIT THE CREEPER FOUR TIMES TO KILL IT," kenma yells from the other side of the phone.

"i am, i am." kuroo mutters. "OUCH WHY THE FUCC WHY DID IT EXPLODE IN MY FACE" your headset vibrates as his voice booms into your ear.

kuroo joined the server after finding out kenma was online and playing Minecraft. he didn't know you were here until he joined, smh.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BACK UP OR RUNAWAY WHEN YOU SEE THE CREEPER ABOUT TO EXPLODE," you scream.

"i only have half my heart left." he sighed.

"that's your fault dumbass," kenma says from the other side.

"whatever. where's the house?" kuroo asks.

"it's behind the mountain. 5 oak trees are surrounding it, and as i last checked, there were two sheep to the left of the house," you replied.

"oh alright. are we all sharing rooms or what?"

"kenma made only two rooms because you weren't here when we were building the house,"

"that's so mean. heart been broke so many times i- i, don't know what to believe, mama said it was my fault" he sings. the sarcastic sadness dripping from his voice.

"it's your fault, you were late," you say, letting out a giggle.

"yall, stop flirting. we need to find some cows for some food, or else we'll die." kenma groans.

"EXCOOCHIE ME? WE WERE NOT-"

"fine I'll stop flirting," kuroo interrupts.

"BOY- don't interrupt me again. we were not- OH LOOK I FOUND THREE COWS!" you say. "kill, kill, kill." you smiled.

"why you so happy? for killing the cows? the vegan teacher isn't gonna be happy with you," he says.

"whatever. I'm pretty sure i saw a TikTok of her eating a burger. at least we got some foooooddd,"

"hey, y/n. wanna hear something?" kuroo asks.

"sure"

"are you a health potion?"

"um...why?" you question.

"because you suddenly made all my hearts go up," kuroo snickers.

"wow. not gonna lie, that's a pretty good pick-up line," you laughed.

"thank you, your majesty," kuroo says. you laugh at the pet name.

"didn't i say to stop flirting?" kenma groans.

lowkey forgot they were here.

"where are you guys?" you ask.

"I'm fighting off skeletons because we need coal for the furnace," kenma says.

"I'm still looking for the house." kuroo replies.

"STILL?!"

"yeah- oh wait nevermind, i found it. hey, i see you, y/n!"

"yup, i'm also by the house,"

"i'm gonna go check inside," kuroo says.

"alrighty"

(time skip brought to you by sakusa's germaphobia)

"hey y/n, can i put my bed next to yours?" kuroo asks, cheekily.

"what? why? sleep in kenma's room"

"no"

"pfft. you're so mean, both of you," kuroo whines.

"fine, you can sleep in my room. just keep your bed far away from mine," you say.

you watch as kuroo walks into your room and places his bed one block away from yours. this bish.

"i said FAR away!"

"but this is as far as i can get without being lonely without youuuuu," he whines.

"ugh."

"hey y/n,"

"i wanna get a dog."

"if you wanna do that, you do it yourself. i don't wanna get killed by a pack of wolves,"

"i want a dog too," kenma adds.

(another time skip brought to you by kageyama's milk fetish)

you look at the dog sitting right in front of us. red collar and all. it's just staring at us. surprisingly, kuroo managed to tame it - without kenma's help, which is a bigger surprise.

"so... got any name ideas?" kuroo asks.

"rooster head," you and kenma say at the same time.

"ouch," kuroo mutters. we all end up in a laughing fit.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
yea, i wrote this during class😁
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝