Chapter 12

Theodor's POV

''Have you already found the location?'' I asked Andres. He was typing all the time some codes in computer.
''Patience.'' He said.
''I don't have that.'' I brushed him off.

I paced around the room. I couldn't sit still, but I couldn't do anything until he locates them. This was so hard. Waiting is hard. I jumped up when Andres shouted in happiness all of a sudde.

''I found these motherfu*kers!'' He said. I looked at the screen and widened my eyes. They fu*king took her to another city?
''What are you going to do now, Theo?''
''I'm going to get her back and fu*king kill them all.'' I growled and went out of the room.

I picked up my phone and called one of my men.
''Everyone should get ready. That's an order.''
''Yes, Boss.''

Martina's POV

I got startled when Buff 1 entered the room. He quickly unlocked my handcuffs and yanked me out of the bed.

''What's going on?'' I yelled. He was dragging me out of the room. I finally realized that this was some big house. It was scary like a mortage.

''Your boyfriend still came to save you.'' He snorted. I furrowed my eyebrows and figured out about was he talking about. Mr. Hall is coming here.

''Slow down. You're hurting me.'' I said. My wrist hurt a lot. It was almost burning pain. But that didn't stop him. We got out of the house. I looked around, but it was unfamiliar. Where am I?

I noticed that guy Anton. He had gun in his hand. I flinched at the thing. He is not going to kill me, right?
''Get her inside the van. You know where to go.''
''Yes, Boss.'' Buff 1 firmly nodded and threw me in a van. I noticed Buff 2 in the driver seat.

Buff 1 closed my door and locked it. He then, got inside the passenger seat.
''Where are we going? Is Mr. Hall here?'' I asked. Buff 2 started driving.

I put my hands on my ears and let out a scream, when I suddenly heard explosion behind us. I turned around and saw the house, we were previously in, burned to roots.

''He was probably in there.'' They both laughed wickedly. I widened my eyes in shock. Was Mr. Hall there? How could this happen?
''How could you do that?'' I choked out. I started crying. I didn't even tell him how I feel towards him.

''We didn't. Boss did.'' Buff 2 smirked. House was already out of our view. Buff 2 was driving like crazy.
''It's the same, you bastards.'' I yelled.
''Don't make me come behind.'' Buff 1 warned me.

I actually got threatened by his words and curled next to the window. They killed him. They murdered the person I love. I silently cried in my knees. I miss him. If we were never that close, this would never happen. I hate Anton and his people.

****

I let out a scream when I heard shooting. Someone shot the van. Buff 1 took out the gun and opened his window. He started shooting at the car behind us.

I sat between seats and put my hands on the head like that's going to help me if I get shot. My ears couldn't take that much noise. Buff 1 didn't stop shooting.

All of a sudden, the van flew on the other side of the road. We were in the middle of nowhere. Only woods were around us. Where is this?

Obviously the person who was shooting on us, damaged the van's tire. Buff 2 had to stop driving. Brakes screeched really loud and we stopped. Buff 1 got out of the van and started shooting again.

I lifted my head up to look who was there, but I could only catch black car in my sight. I heard yelp of pain and widened my eyes when I saw Buff 1 falling on the ground out of the window.

Am I next? Please God, I want to live longer than this. Save me. I never done anything wrong in my life. I still have people who love me and they will miss me if I die. I'm too young to die.

While I was rambling all kind of prayers, my door opened and wind came inside the car, making me shiver.
''Martina?'' I heard very familiar voice calling me. Don't tell me I already died and now I'm in heaven.

''Martina, come here. We need to go.'' I looked up and saw Mr. Hall. In full piece. I'm definitely dreaming.
''What are you waiting for? Come here.'' He extended his hand towards me. Ok, I'm not dreaming.

I got up and jumped at him. I was feeling so happy all of a sudden. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I thought he was dead.

''We need to get going. Can you walk?'' I nodded my head. He put me down and wiped my tears, giving me small smile. He went to his car and took some things. I looked around and saw Buff 1 and Buff 2 lying dead on the floor.

I immediately averted my eyes from their dead bodies. Mr. Hall came back to me and pulled me by my hand.
''We have to go in the woods. Anton will soon be here.'' He said and started pulling me deeper in the woods.

What about animals here? Is it just me who thinks that animals will eat us and kill us? I didn't even know where were we going.

We finally stopped after we came really deep in the woods. He let go of my hand as I started panting. I felt like I was running marathon.

''Where are we?'' I asked him.
''I don't know.'' He answered, looking around.
''How could you don't know?''
''We're in the woods obviously.'' He retorted plainly. I rolled my eyes at his stupid answers.

I followed behind him as he started walking through bushes. How did I end up like this?
''Are you thirsty?'' He asked me.
''Yes.'' I answered.

''Here is a stream. It has clean water.'' He said and showed me a little stream. We both started drinking its water. I have never tasted something so refreshing.

''When can we go back?'' I asked when I finished drinking.
''We can't go back yet. We're going to stay the night here and then we can check the situation tomorrow.''
''Here? In the woods? With all the wild animals?'' I shriked.

''It's already darkening. We don't have a choice.'' He said.
''This is all your fault. If it wasn't for you, anything of this wouldn't have happened.'' I yelled. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. I regretted it right after I said that.

''I'm sorry, Martina. When we return back to the city, I'll make sure you never cross paths with me again.'' He said and started walking again. I ignored hurt that appeared in my heart and started following him.