Part 36

Khushi quickly pulls her hand out from his clasp.

Anjali and Akash together "Kaya baat hai"(whats up)

Anjali "Nani look !one day with Bhabhi and he is already wearing a Kurta pyajama".

Arnav "it has got nothing to do with her."

Khushi goes to touch Nani and mamiji's feet.

Nani "May God Bless you and may you lead a happy married life"

Mami "hello hi, well what's the point of saying bye bye now." Everyone laughs at that.

Nani "Manorma, you come with me, we have to arrange a few things before the Puja".

Nani and Manorma leave. Akash and Payal were sitting on one side having tea.

Payal looks at Khushi, Payal "Khushi, you took a lot of time coming down"

Anjali "Payalji, don't get angry, today is their first day. Let's see what happens from tomorrow." She sits down next to Arnav to have tea. She heaves a sign of relief when she notices that Sham is missing. Genuine smile and cheerfulness returns to her. She is very happy to see her jiji and jijaji looking happy and contended. The smile on her jiji's face makes her day.

Arnav "Di ask OP to bring black coffee for me"

Anjali "why should I ask? You have a wife now ask her to do it for you?" she looks at Khushi.

Khushi gets up to go and bring black coffee for Arnav, but Anjali calls her back "I was just joking Bhabhi. I have already told OP to bring black coffee for him. You sit down and have your tea while it's still hot." She turns to look at Payal and Akash who were both engrossed in looking at each other "I am sure their tea is ice cold by now. Stop staring and have your tea."

Payal quickly looks down and starts sipping her tea.

Khushi "yes jiji, you had a lot of time yesterday to do the staring and even today after the Puja you can carry on. Why don't you have your tea now" she winks at her.

Payal "you drink your tea."

Anjali "Don't mind what she is saying , Bhabhi. As it is their tea must be cold by now. They came here 15 min. back and since then they have been doing only two things either stare into each other's eyes or yawn." Says wickedly.

"What happened jiji, did't jijaji not let you sleep last night" after a pause "or were you missing me" Khushi grins.

Payal blushes "nothing like that, and I was not missing you, just shut up and have your tea." They all sit and have tea. Now its Khushi's turn to yawn. She too had stayed awake for a quite some time thinking about Arnav.

Anjali notices it "What happened Bhabhi, Chote didn't let you sleep either." Khushi turns red.

Payal "Why did'nt you sleep, were you missing me too"

Khushi "Jiji you too"

Khushi feels so embarrassed that she gets up to go. She turns and is about to leave when she sees Sham coming down. She immediately clutches onto Arnav's shoulders.

Arnav realizes that he must have come down. He pulls Khushi down and in a stern voice "Khushi finish your tea"

Sham "good morning everyone, Saala sahib and you too Payal and Khushiji"

Anjali "good that you have come. Here is your tea." She hands him a cup of tea. He comes and sits opposite Khushi.

"You are late we have already finished our tea and breakfast. Only Chote and Bhabhi are left. You sit with them and finish yours. I'll go and check with Nani if everything is ready for the Puja." She gets up to go. "Akash and Payal bhabhi, if you have finished come with me I'll tell you what you have to do."

All three of them leave. Arnav, Khushi and Sham are left sitting on the table having tea and breakfast.

Sham "Saala Sahib. You have given us a shock. We never suspected any such thing coming from you."

Arnav lifts Khushi's hand and kisses it in front of him "you are right even I am surprised at myself. But I think that's what love is all about." He receives a call and he excuses himself and takes the call. He gets so engrossed in the call that he gets up and starts walking towards his room.

Khushi is surprised to see that Arnav has already forgotten his promise. She gets tensed and is looks down.

Sham takes this opportunity to talk to her.

Sham in a sly tone "Khushiji, you haven't done the right thing".

Khushi gets up to go. "wait I want to talk to you" in a threatening tone. But Khushi runs to Arnav's their room.

Target: 150+ votes