↻68

It had been a few days since the incident, Seowoo was sat on the sofa alongside Renjun who was immersed into the big screened TV playing in front of him

"How many times are you going to watch that?" Seowoo muttered out, sighing and Renjun shot her a glare.

"What? I'll watch it as many times as I want thank you very much." He huffed, turning the volume up louder causing Seowoo to roll her eyes.

"Renjunnie," a voice called out to which it went unheard by the said boy. Seowoo glanced up to see Jieun walking into the room and she kicked Renjun to gain his attention.

"Junnie, can you buy me pads please?" Jieun whined, arms around her stomach looking at her boyfriend with pleading eyes.

Renjun glanced over at his girlfriend, taking in her uncomfortable expression.
"What? Oh...yeah gimme a sec." He waved it off, too concentrated in the movie.

Jieun huffed, glaring at the boy who wasn't paying attention to her.
"Renjun!" She exclaimed and he jolted.

"Huh? What, oh right. Yeah baby I'm going." He muttered out, pausing the movie and hauling himself up from the sofa.

"Don't touch the remote." He warned Seowoo who scoffed in reply.
"Whatever."

"Hey, we're in sync." Seowoo commented to Jieun.
"Really?" She laughed and Seowoo nodded.

"It's only the first day for me so it isn't that bad."
"Second day is always the worst for me." Jieun groaned and Seowoo agreed.

Mum

Seowoo where the hell are you?!
Where is all your stuff, you better reply to me right now!
This isn't funny
Seowoo

Seowoo bit down on her bottom lip as her thumbs hovered over the keys on her phone.

I'm staying with someone for a while
I'm fine
It gets lonely at home especially when you and Dad are rarely there

Who are you with?
You're a child Seowoo you can't just leave

I'm turning Eighteen Mum

Are you with that boy, Chenle?
The boy you were tutoring at the house?

Yes

I don't agree with this, come home right now
You are living under my roof until you find a job and buy your own house
You are my responsibility

Am I? You're never here

Don't talk to me like that, come home.
Do you know what people will say if they find out you're staying with this boyfriend of yours?

I don't care what people say Mum

You know, we've been quite lenient on you since we know your brother's death anniversary is coming up but this isn't you
You're not in the right mindset