↻70

Seowoo hadn't seen Chenle that evening as the boys were all out at a mission, returning to the room to Loki that layed on the bed in bliss

"Hey Loki." Seowoo murmured, petting the fluffy dog. "You're so cute." She spoke before grabbing some comfortable clothes to lounge in.

Truthfully, the girl couldn't concentrate after this morning's argument with Chenle. She sighed sitting on the sofa and looking over the text Jisung sent her during her break at school.

Jisung

Looked into it
It opens a door that can only be opened with a special pass so your necklace
I'll send you the address to the door

After sending Jisung a quick thanks, she threw her head back on the headrest, thoughts plagued by the boy who's anger resurfaced in her mind.

She sighed, deciding to keep herself busy and begining to apply for universities but it proved to be more nerve wracking than she anticipated- shutting off her laptop and stretching her muscles as she stood up.

Walking down the grand staircase, she realised the house was pretty much empty yet she knew one person was always around.

He was leaning his cheek in his palm, eyes boring into live CCTV footage with his headset on.
Seowoo peered her head around which gained his attention.

"I think I'll genuinely die from backache." He complained, sitting back in his chair with a sigh.
"Take a break." Seowoo told Jisung who rolled his eyes.

"I'm watching over the mission."
"Is Chenle there?"
"Yeah they're out of the city so they'll come back late." He yawned.

"Oh, okay. Anyways, do you want anything to eat? I'm going to make food."
"Yes please, thanks Seowoo." Jisung said as the girl smiled in response.

As she walked into the kitchen, she spotted Jieun doing her artwork on the breakfast bar. Headphones in and bopping her head to the music.

Seowoo tapped her left shoulder as she walked past, Jieun looked behind her seeing no one but once she looked around again- she saw Seowoo at the stove.

"Oh hey, how was school?"
"It was stressful, what are you drawing?"

"Just a photograph I took, it's for my exam." Jieun explained and Seowoo nodded, beginning to make french toast.

"I can't believe you're Eighteen tomorrow."
"Oh shit, I forgot it was my birthday." Seowoo admitted, laughing.

"Are you excited to be an adult?"
"I mean...it doesn't sound that exciting." Seowoo shrugged and Jieun nodded in agreement.

"You're right to be honest."
"Take me back to when I was like four."