↻71

The morning sun was accompanied by the cold breeze grazing over the girl on her way back home after only having two lessons, making it nearly midday

She sighed a tiresome breath of air, running her fingers through her knotted hair to relieve the pressure building at her head.

Her hand trailed up till she reached the necklace around her neck, gripping it and being sucked into a cage of thoughts.

Upon more research, she found out the necklace accessed the spider tattoo gang's headquarters- realising Jeongmin was leading her right to them.

A bad feeling brewed inside her, wondering if he was putting her into more harm than good.

By the time she reached the front door, she had shaken off her thoughts and entered to a seemingly empty house which had been expected.

She hauled the heavy handbag up on her shoulder which ached profusely, slowly moving up the stairs where she found Chenle in his room watching TV.

"Do you just watch TV and laze around when you're not on a mission?" She voiced, dropping the bag onto the ground.

"Yep." Chenle quipped, stroking his fingers through Loki's fur.

Seowoo forcefully sighed, lethargically walking over to the bed and laying down on it with no effort to even say anything else.

He glanced at the girl who had her eyes closed, moving to brush her hair from across her face.
"Tired?"
"Very." She muttered.

He hummed, shifting so his head was leant against the headboard.
"Come here."

Seowoo lazily opened her eyes and glanced at him. He was motioning to the space next to him and wordlessly, she rolled over until she bumped into him.

Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his chest and her arm around his torso.
"Your warm." She mumbled. "Like a cuddly teddy bear."

He chuckled.
"You're such a baby." He teased although he was looking down at her fondly.

Seowoo tilted her head up, rolling her eyes at him.
"Shut up, I take it back."

He shook his head.
"You can't."
"Well I just did." She argued back.

"Have you been crying?" He asked once he flickered his eyes over her features, she groaned.
"Yeah, I was studying in the library and I couldn't comprehend anything."

"You should take more breaks baby, you're overworking yourself." His voice dropped into a murmer, habitually lightly brushing his fingers through her hair.
"I wish." She replied but pursed her lips up at him.