07

"SO...ARE WE REALLY going to that party?" Kuroo asked Bokuto while sitting on the couch inside Bokuto's penthouse. Kuroo was inside Bokuto's penthouse ever since Bokuto came back from driving Akaashi to his house.

Bokuto leaned his back on the couch and didn't let his eyes move away from the television where a certain movie is playing.

"I don't know, people might know us." Bokuto responded in a calm tone.

"Yeah right, but that's Oikawa we're talking about he knew how to manage a party where our identities will get hidden. Everything the guests saw inside, will never get publicize."

"You want to go? Kuroo?" Bokuto asked.

Kuroo nods. "I'll invite Kenma too."

Bokuto immediately looked at Kuroo with an obvious smirk on his face. "Of course~~ You'll invite Kenma ~~Hehe.." He teases.

"Err? What's with you, Kenma and I are just best of friends." Kuroo immediately defended.

"I thought we are the best of friends!" Bokuto says.

"Kenma was the first, so you're just second!"

"Ew, meanie Kuroo." Bokuto just pouted and continued watching the film.

"Oi...anyway, how's everything going on with you and Akaashi?" Kuroo asked Bokuto in a low tone of voice.

Bokuto immediately smiled and changed the direction of his body, fully facing Kuroo with an obvious happy and enthusiastic energy plastered all over his face. He's super obviously happy that they are going to talk about Akaashi now.

Kuroo immediately frowned.

"Hey hey, Akaashi is kinda secretive y'know! But seriously! He's really really pretty, Kuroo! I've never seen anyone so beautiful like that! Even the way he speaks is so formal and beautiful, he can be anyone he wanted! He's so pretty..." Bokuto kept on complementing Akaashi, not even answering Kuroo's question.

"Ah, you're describing him again Bokuto. I've heard that already a loooot of times, you already complemented that guy multiple times to me." Kuroo says, while looking at Bokuto with his unimpressed eyes.

"Well...you know...he's just really beautiful that I'd like to remind every person I know how beautiful he is." Bokuto said shyly while averting his eyes from Kuroo.

"Seriously?"

Bokuto chuckled and smacked Kuroo's shoulder lightly. "Now now, Kuroo! Don't be so salty about it hehe, maybe you should meet him too! We can compliment him together! Ha! Ha!"

Kuroo face palms as he look at Bokuto. "You said he's secretive, why?"

"Hmm? Well..recently as we hangout frequently everytime I ask him a question about himself or his past, he always avoids it! Like always!" Bokuto suddenly remembers how many times Akaashi avoided his question.

"Last time I asked him which high-school he went before, he just avoided it." Bokuto added.

"Come on, you can't blame him why would he spill private information to a complete stranger like you to him? You just met recently, of course he wouldn't spill the beans to you!" Kuroo told Bokuto.

"Hmmm, true but are school informations really that private?" Bokuto asked Kuroo with an innocent face. "I mean..everyone knows I came from Fukurodani and you from Nekoma."

Kuroo sighed once again. "We are known, of course they're going to be curious about our background informations. Maybe some of them even know the brand of underwear you're using." Kuroo laughs, with his weird way.