1. The Village Hidden In The Leaves

"What the heeeelllllllllllll!"

You exclaimed suddenly falling from a tree. Landing on your butt.

"God! I always hated that forest."

You stated dusting off your rear end. You were just about to say what a peaceful day it was. And of course. You had to walk through the worst path. Well your oath to be exact. You use to run around this path for hours. And it seems like you've forgot every crevice and path.

Your left hand had a book in it. A book given to you by some perv. He called it his best creation. You found it a bit too erotic. A story of forbidden love between men. He said nobody else would read it. Except you.

You had your Shinobi headband around your right eye. Quickly dodging branches and rocks. Your eye quickly looked up time to time. Finally you reached the end of your little path.

The village hidden in the leaves.

Your former home. You sighed and began to move forward. Closing your book and placing it in your satchel. Your blue kimono flowed in the wind. With a scroll on your back. You looked moved into the village. Making your way towards the 火 building.

You passed similar looking buildings.

It took a while until you finally reached it. Walking into the building. Passing a few Shinobi before you finally reached the Hokage's office. Knocking on the door. To be opened gently by Shizune.

Her eyes widened broadly as she pulled you into the room.

"Hachigen!"

She yelled pulling you into a hug. You laughed awkwardly. When the elders voice pierced the void.

"Who is it Shizune?"

"Hachigen!"

She yelled pushing you forward. You waved gently smiling.

"Hey there San."

"Well if it isn't Hachi. After about 4-5 years. You finally return."

"I thought Minato was the new Hokage."

You asked walking towards his desk.

"You mean you didn't hear?"

"Hear what?"

The elderly man took a deep breath. Letting it escape from his lips before standing up and looking to the view of the village. "There was an attack."

"By who!"

"A kyuubi."

"It can't be which one?"

"The 9 tails attacked. Minato sadly gave his life to save the village."

"Wha-!"

"I know you must be surprised. Due to the poor letter we sent. But. They want you to become the 5th hokage."

He said looking towards you. This is a shock. Your eyes widened with your hands resting on the man's desk. "Damn. Damn!"

You yelled slamming your hands on the desk.

"Minato-sensei."

The Hokage sighed sighed walking over to you. Placing his hand on your shoulder.

"Hachi. I'm too old to appeal to a young world."

He stated moving his hand to pet your head.

"A young bee needs young flower to make honey. Not an old prune."

You laughed hearing this before looking to him.

"Your answer Hachi."

"I agree."