▒23▒ 🔹 Unknown Conversation 🔹

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⏪⏳⏩⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

"Do you have anything you want to say to me?"

The emperor looked at the Duke while resting his face on his palm..

Only the two were left in the emperors chamber..

Duke Audrian chuckled a little and looked at the emperor..

"Nah~ Your tiny brain won't get it even if I say anything... So let it be.."

The emperor smiled a little..

"You still blame me for that, don't you?"

Duke Audrian frowned...

"Tch!! I don't have time to talk nonsense here..Just, don't call me here in the future.. I hate even the air of this place.."

With that, Duke Audrian walked out of the chamber, leaving the emperor behind..

A little sigh escaped from the emperor's lips..

He looked at the empty chamber..While recalling some empty memories...

"......I wish...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anisha let out a short sigh..

The meeting progressed differently from the past..She had achieved one of her goals, but her mood wasn't jubilant nor sad..

Her feeling was unfathomable, she felt satisfied yet anxious..

She managed to stop the marriage proposal but agreed to another one...She doesn't want to see the crown prince..She wanted to interact with him as little as possible.. But the situation turned a different way..Still, thanks to Marquess Hansel, the situation turned to be in her favor..

Because, there's no way her decision would change after meeting the Crown Prince for some days..

She can never forget the pain she had gone through..
Though, it was not fully his fault, but still...she can never forgive him..never...

.
.
.
.

"Anisha dear, are you all right?"

Marquess Nicolas spoke first breaking the silence..

No one spoke after we walk out of the emperor's chamber..

Now that I looked around, we are infront of the imperial garden..It was beside the emperor's chamber..

The imperial garden surrounds the imperial palace like a border..It's full of white tulips..The symbolic flower of the imperial family..

I didn't realize where we were walking as I was thinking about the meeting earlier..

I smiled and nod my head..