The Seven Stages

As your heels clipped along the sidewalk, you wondered if maybe you should go back to the Commerce and Knox

As your heels clipped along the sidewalk, you wondered if maybe you should go back to the Commerce and Knox. You had left the alleyway soon after Klaus did. You felt like you were being watched.

It was all going to shit. You and Five were absolutely pissed at each other. Diego, Allison, and Vanya were missing. You had no idea what to do. Could it get any worse?

You looked up, hearing a click. You had been so lost in your own thoughts, you hadn't noticed your own surroundings. Police cars had formed a barrier around you. Officer, SWAT, and FBI had completely encircled you, each with a gun drawn.

Okay, seriously. How deaf were you?

"Y/N Hargreeves! Surrender now, or we will open fire!"

You sighed. How were you going to get out of this one? You groaned, lifting up your arms and getting on your knees. Four men walked up to you, guns still drawn.

Before they could cuff you, you shifted into a pigeon. Quickly taking flight, you tried your best to doge the several bullets that flew towards you.

You shifted again, into a dove, shaking a few of the men off. You landed on a roof, before shifting into a cat and hopping off the roof. You made your way back to the familiar alleyway, and quickly through the open window of The Commerce and Knox. You shifted back into yourself.

Luther quickly walked into the room, to find your body laying on the floor, unconscious.

~~~

Both you and Luther quickly looked up as you heard a door open and footsteps. He had bandaged your wounds and changed your shirt. (He had insisted that he had kept his eyes closed.)

Luther walked over, helping you stand, before turning to the kitchen. "Five?"

You both walked into find the boy chugging a bottle of the water. He stared at you from the corner of his eye, before looking to Luther.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm gonna need to be hydrated." Five replied, shoving the container back into the fridge.

"Hydrated?" Luther repeated.

Both you and Luther watched as Five walked over to the kitchen table and began to pour baby powder down his shirt sleeves.

"What's with the baby powder?" Luther asked, his hands still on your shoulders, steadying you and helping you stand.

"It'll help with the itching." Five replied, pouring a bit down his shorts, before jumping. White powder flew out of his clothes.

"What itching? Since when is there itching?" You asked, as Five walked over, shoving Luther's hands off you, before walking into the living room.

"You do have a plan." Luther stated, wide eyed as you leaned against the door frame and crossed your arms, skeptical.