Werepire

Azure was so busy because of school and pack training plus the lessons that she barely got time to even call her parents. So when there were holidays for three weeks because of renovations, all the students were sent home and some were moved to stay in another place. Her mother had been talking to Aliza on her behalf, telling her that she is fine.

Azure was looking forward to spending time with her family and talking to Aliza.

So when Azure was asked to accompany Enzo to Mikaelson's house, she was confused because there was no solid reason for her to be there.

But when she saw Aliza, standing there, staring at her. Azure understood why her mother was giggling in the morning and why her dad and younger brother were looking at her with sympathy.

Azure's stomach dropped when she saw that Aliza's expression changed into her classic bitch face.

You see, Aliza's bitch face makes you realize that you screwed up bad. And that she was not going to let it go. Azure always dreaded that.

Azure winced when she heard Aliza speak.

She said, "234 missed calls, 567 messages, and 123 voicemails. I'm assuming you have a good explanation." She narrowed her eyes.

Everyone in the room didn't dare to speak a word. Watching the interaction between the two girls with fascination. All had stood up on their feet. Marcel, Enzo, and Cami suppressing a grin. Elijah and Freya were confused whereas Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah just witnessed this with a neutral expression.

Azure pressed her lips together, thinking of something appropriate to say.

"Sorry?"

All hell broke loose.

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

Azure let out an inhumane shriek and rushed further in the house as Aliza began to chase her.

"You have any idea how worried I was?! You moron!" Aliza yelled as she ran behind Azure, grabbing a nearby pillow and throwing it at her which Azure managed to toss.

"I am so sorry! Forgive me!"

Azure got hold of the nearest person, Elijah. Aliza's wrath made her forget that the man she had her hands-on was a hundred times stronger than her and could kill her in an instant.

Azure pulled Elijah in front of her, making him stand between Aliza and her.

"Ali, just hear me out okay?" She said, hiding behind Elijah.

"You're a werewolf, you asshat?! And you didn't even tell me!" She yelled. Aliza was fuming, she was so goddamn tired of people hiding things from her. The only person she expected to be honest with her, lied about her freaking species.

So, of course, Aliza was pissed.

"I was going to! But then I couldn't!" Azure replied.

Elijah was about to interrupt this very friendly reunion but one look at Aliza was enough for him to know that the consequences of doing that would not at all be pleasing.

"What do you mean you couldn't?!"

"Aliza, you hate vampires and werewolves!"

"No, I don't?" She scrunched her face.

Azure gasped dramatically and shoved Elijah out of the way, causing him to fall back on the sofa.

Azure placed her hands on her hips.

"Ali, you said and I quote, 'I'd rather sell my soul to Crowley or be trapped in Lucifer's cage with Lucy and Micheal or live in purgatory with the leviathans than be around werewolves and vampire.'"